Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2020 Scientific Assistant Preliminary Call Letter Download from Online. NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Exam Date and Exam centre mentioned below the page. NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee, Operator and Technician Syllabus & Exam Pattern Full Details get here. Dear Candidates NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee and Scientific Assistant Written Examination Hall Ticket / Call Letter Details available now at our page. NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee selection Process, Eligibility, NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Document verification also provide our page.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee & Technician B 2020 Admit card / Hall Ticket
In the official notification regarding 137 Vacancy of Stipendiary Trainees / Technician B, and Scientific Assistant & Technicians. There is as such no mention of when and where admit cards will be made available. Till date, the NPCIL Crew didn’t release any official notification about Scientific Assistant Admit Card Availability Date. As and when they reveal any related News we will keep you updated with the information.
Trade Test/Skill Test (Stage-3) and Certificate Verification
Moreover, NPCIL Scientific Assistant Admit Card is so important that the examiner will not permit the candidates to write the Exam in the absence of it, NPCIL Technician B Admit Card or hall ticket will be available soon to download. The Admit Cards for NPCIL stipendiary Trainee Exam will officially upload on the NPCIL official website.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee 2019 Operator Recruitment Details
Name of Examination – Stipendiary Trainee
Name of Organization – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL
No of Vacancy – 137 Posts
Date of Examination –Will be soon
Official Website – http://www.npcil.nic.in
Category – Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Plant Operator: HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually. Shall have English as one of the Subjects at least at SSC level Examination.
Technician B: SSC (10 years) with minimum 50% marks in Science subjects and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI Certificate Course in Electrician/Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/ Fitter/ Turner/ Machinist/ Welder/ Draughtsman (Mechanical) /Plumber Trade.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
For trades for which the duration of the ITI course is less than 2 years, the candidates shall have at least one year relevant working experience after completion of the course. Shall have English as one of the subjects at least at SSC level Examination.
Method of Selection
Written Test will comprise of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (Choice of four answers) of 3 (three) hours duration consisting of English, General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude and respective Discipline.
Qualifying Standards: General Category (UR) -40% marks. SC/ST/OBC -30% marks. The final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of performance in the written examination and interview. The number of candidates shortlisted for interview will be depending upon the number of candidates qualifying in the written test and number of vacancies.
The selection process will consist of test in 3 stages
- Preliminary Examination
- Advanced Test
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee & Operator Scientific Assistant Written Examination Details
Syllabus for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee & Operator
Preliminary Examination (Stage 1 )
Stipendiary Trainee (Phase 1)
- General awareness
- General Science
Stipendiary Trainee (Phase 1)
- Concerned Subjects
Exam Pattern for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee & Operator
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Phase 1 Exam Pattern
|1.||Objective Type||General Awareness|
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Phase 2 Exam Pattern
||Descriptive Type||Concerned Subjects|
- It will be a Screening examination to be held to shortlist candidates. The format of the screening examination shall be common for all disciplines and will be in the following format.
- Examination will comprise 50 Multiple Choice Questions (Choice of four answers) of 01 (one) hour duration consisting of Mathematics, Science and General Awareness.
- 03 (Three) marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 01 (one) mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Tests will be conducted in single/multiple sessions depending upon logistics requirements.
Qualifying Standards: The qualifying standards shall be as follows:
Note: General Category (UR) – 40% marks; SC/ST/OBC-30% marks. Accordingly, the General Candidates with <40% marks and the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC with <30% marks will be screened out for Stage-2.
Stage-2 Advanced Test for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee & Operator
- All candidates screened in Stage-1 have to undergo for an advanced test in their respective trade.
- The Test will be of 02 (two) hours duration.
- The level of questions for Operator Trainees (Category-II), will be based on the syllabus in HSC or ISC and that for other Category –II Trainees (SSC+ITI), the same will be in their respective ITI Trade.
- The test will comprise 50 Multiple Choice questions (Choice of four answers) with 03 (Three) marks to be awarded for each correct answer and 01 (one) marks to be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Qualifying Standards: The qualifying standards shall be as follows:
- General Category (UR) – 30% marks; SC/ST/OBC – 20% marks. Accordingly, the General Candidates with <30% marks and the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC with <20% marks will be screened out for Stage-3.
- A merit list will be prepared of candidates after Stage-2 based upon scores obtained in Stage-2 only. No wait list shall be prepared.
- In the event of a tie, elimination parameters shall be followed for deciding position in merit list.
- Candidates have to undergo the Preliminary and Advanced Test on the same day. Preliminary Test will be carried out in the morning session and the advance test for candidates screened in for Stage 2 will be carried out in the afternoon/evening session
Stage-3: Skill Test for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee & Technician B
Based upon the merit list prepared after Stage-2, Candidates in each trade to be shortlisted for Skill Test.
The number of candidates shortlisted for Skill Test would depend upon the number of candidates qualifying in Stage-2 but should not exceed 5 times the number of vacancies in each trade
The Skill Test will be of qualifying nature only on Go/No Go basis. However, there will not be any Skill Test for Category-II Operator Trainee for which the qualification prescribed is HSC/ISC.
Candidates clearing the Skill Test to be shortlisted and empanelled in order of merit based on marks secured in Stage-2.
Physical Standards for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee & Operator
Minimum height 160 cms.
Minimum weight 45.5 kgs (100 lbs).
Note: The above physical standards are relaxable by the Head of the Unit in highly deserving cases.
However, the reimbursement of travelling expenses is admissible only if the distance travelled is more than 30 kms. separately for onward & return only
Note: The email id and mobile number given in the application form should remain active till completion of recruitment process. No change in the email id and mobile number will be allowed once intimated. KKNPP will not be responsible for non-delivery of messages due to change of mobile number / e-mail ID.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee & Operator Verification Details
The credentials of the candidate shortlisted in Stage-2 will be verified with the original certificates his/her all Educational qualification certificates, SC/ST/OBC/PWD certificates, Age and other original certificates before being allowed to Trade/Skill Test. All the candidates shortlisted after Stage-2will be allowed to Trade/ Skill Test only after certificate verification of candidates.
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet.
- Certificate of proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating a date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating a date of birth).
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable.
- Aadhar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card.
- Ration Card, College ID, Bank Passbook.
- Passport, Driving License.
- Any Valid ID Proof issued by Gazetted Officer.
How to Download NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website http://www.npcil.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NPCIL
Download NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Interview Call Letter- Check Here