National Health Mission NRHM Assam Medical Officer MO Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 download interview Call letter also provide our page. www.nrhmassam.in Medical Officer Exam Date & Exam Centre syllabus & Exam Pattern, NRHM Assam Medical Officer Selection Process, NRHM Assam Medical Officer Eligibility, NRHM Assam Medical Officer Recruitment qualification, NRHM Assam Medical Officer Notification Details, NRHM Assam Medical Officer Document verification Answer key & Result, NRHM Assam Medical Officer cut off / Merit list also provide our page.
www.nrhmassam.in @ NRHM Assam Medical Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket
National Health Mission is the central government mission and NHM provide good medical facilities throughout India. All states are work in the National Health Mission. Already we know in recent times, the board of NHM in Assam release the notification for the medical officer, consultant, other posts. A huge number of people registered on this process. So, who are registered in NHM, Assam should download their hall tickets. Candidates, also download the Syllabus on this page.
Hello, Aspirants!! Good news for all the Job Aspirants who are aspiring to work in National Health Mission. National Rural Health Mission of Assam has recently released an advertisement regarding an NRHM Recruitment 2019 Notification which contains 462 Medical Officer Posts in total. National Health Mission (NRHM), Assam invites Online Applications for the eligible candidates in online mode.
NRHM Assam Medical Officer 2019 Recruitment Details
Name of Examination – Medical Officer
Board of Organization – National Health Mission NRHM Assam
No of Vacancies – 151 Posts
Category – Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Date of Examination – Update Soon
Official website – www.nrhmassam.in
NRHM Assam Medical Officer 2019 Recruitment Eligibility Details
- Medical Officer (MBBS) – MBBS Degree from a recognized Medical College and Registered with Assam Medical Council/ Medical Council of India
- Medical Officer (Ayur) – BAMS Degree from a recognized Ayurvedic College and registered with State Council of Indian Medicine, Assam
- Consultant (Child Health) – MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Pediatrics from a recognized Medical College and registered with Assam Medical Council
- Additional Consultant (Maternal Health) – MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology from a Govt. recognized Medical College and registered with Assam Medical Council
- State Finance Manager – C.A./ I.C.W.A. with minimum 5 years post qualification work experience in handling financial matters in reputed organization. or
- District Accounts Manager – M.Com / CA-Inter or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 3-5 years of post-qualification work experience, preferably in an organization involved in the field of community health / community development / social work or related fields.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
NRHM Assam Medical Officer 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for NRHM Assam Medical Officer 2019
Exam Pattern for NRHM Assam Medical Officer 2019
|Exam Types||Subject Name||Durations|
Written Exam (objective)
NRHM Assam MO Admit Card / Hall Ticket
As a matter of fact, in many instances in any board/department release the admit card 15-20 days before in the exam. After completion of the registration process, the officials take some time and to release the admit cards on their official sites. most of the candidates, download the hall tickets 2-3 days before in the exam. But this is not a correct process. At the end of the time, the servers are hanging up.
Document Verification DV Details
Candidates must bring their e- call letters along with a valid Photo ID (viz. Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, printout of e-Aadhaar, Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Identity Card issued by the employer in case the candidate is a Govt. Employee, School / College / University Photo ID card etc.) in ORIGINAL to the examination hall, failing which candidates shall NOT be allowed to appear for the CBT / PET / Document Verification (as applicable) Candidates must also bring one colour photograph which was uploaded in the application, with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses, for appearing in the CBT/PET/ Document verification (as applicable).
- Aadhar Card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Registration Certificate as specified in the Educational Qualifications.
Candidates should leave the spaces provided in the downloaded e-call letter for writing self-declaration paragraph, signature and Left Thumb Impression (LTI) unfilled while coming for the exam.
NHM Assam Medical Officer Previous Old Question Papers & MO Model Papers– Check Here
NHM Assam Medical Officer Result 2019 MO Cut Off Marks & Merit List– Check Here
NHM Assam Medical Officer Answer Key 2019 MO Exam Answer Sheet-Check Here
How to Download NRHM Assam Medical Officer 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website www.nrhmassam.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NRHM Assam
Download NRHM Assam Medical Officer 2019 Interview Call letter & Shortlist