National Small Industries Corporation Limited NSIC Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for System Operator Grade III, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Chief Manager Call Letter availble here. NSIC System Operator Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. www.nsic.co.in System Operator, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager Written Examination Details also get following the page. NSIC System Operator & Deputy Manager, Chief Manager Selection process, NSIC System Operator & Deputy Manager Eligibility and Document Verification also get following the page also availble here. Candidates we are provide NSIC System Operator & Deputy Manager Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
NSIC System Operator & Deputy Manager 2018 Admit Card Download
Then they will issue the modified copy and the remaining aspirants also need to carry this along with Identity Copies and other listed ones to the System Operator Grade III, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Chief Manager exam hall on exam date without fail on mentioned time to attend the Candidature verification. These candidates can download their Admit card from the official website of Nation Small Industries Corporation.
After downloading the System Operator Grade III, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Chief Manager admit card candidates has to go through there admit card and check whether all details printed on the admit card are printed correctly or not.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|NSIC System Operator & Deputy Manager 2018 Admit Card Summary|
|Name of Exam||System Operator Grade III, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Chief Manager|
|Board of Organization||National Small Industries Corporation Limited NSIC|
|No of Vacancy||99 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.nsic.co.in NSIC System Operator & Deputy Manager 2018 Eligibility
For candidates should go to the notification given below for education qualification details.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate is advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
NSIC System Operator & Deputy Manager 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for NSIC System Operator & Deputy Manager 2018
Exam Pattern for NSIC System Operator & Deputy Manager 2018
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- Question Paper will be Made on the Candidates last education Qualification.
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be 120 Questions/ Marks.
- The question paper will consist of questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, questions on English Language and questions on Professional Knowledge.
About Examination Board
National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC), is an ISO 9001-2015 certified Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME). NSIC has been working to promote, aid and foster the growth of micro, small and medium enterprises in the country. NSIC operates through countrywide network of offices and Technical Centers in the Country. In addition, NSIC has set up Training cum Incubation Centre managed by professional manpower.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for NSIC System Operator & Deputy Manager 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
|3||Advertisement for the post of Director-Finance||20-09-2018||More Details|
|4||Detailed Advertisement for Special Recruitment Drive 15.09.2018 Apply Online||15-09-2018||More Details|
|5||Detailed Guidelines pertaining to filling of Online Application Form and other Terms & Conditions for Special Recruitment Drive 15.09.2018||15-09-2018||More Details|
|1||Notice reg. extension of activation of online Application Form Portal w.r.t. advt. dt. 29.09.2018||04-10-2018||More Details|
|2||Notice regarding Advt. No. NSIC/HR/E-3,1,0, SO/18/006 dated 29.09.2018||29-09-2018||More Details|
NSIC System Operator & Deputy Manager 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
NSIC System Operator & Deputy Manager 2018 Notification – Check Here
NSIC System Operator & Deputy Manager 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Steps to Download NSIC System Operator & Deputy Manager 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website www.nsic.co.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NSIC
Download NSIC System Operator & Deputy Manager 2018 Interview Call Letter