NUUGET 2020 Entrance Exam is conducted for Providing Admission to MBBS and BDS Courses. It is a National Level Examination and it is Organised by NITTE University. NITTE has many educational Institutions in the State of Karnataka. Candidates can Download NUUGET 2020 Application Form from the Official Site of NUUGET 2020.
NUUGET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for NUUGET 2020 Exam is as Follows
- Candidates who have Passed in the 12th Examination and must have Obtained 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics are Eligible for Attending NUUGET 2020 Exam.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST Category must have Secure 45% Marks in the Qualifying Exam.
- Candidates must be a Citizen of India
- At the Time of Admission, Candidates must have completed 17 Years of Age
NUUGET 2020 Exam Pattern
- NUUGET 2020 Exam Consists of 180 Multiple Choice Questions and Exam Duration is for 3 Hours
- For Each Correct answer, Candidates will get 1 Mark
- There are no negative marks for Wrong Answers
NUUGET 2020 Important Dates
The Important Dates for NUUGET 2020 Exam is as follows
First Notification release on
|Commencement of NUUGET 2020 Application Form||
Last date of receipt application form
|Date for Downloading NUUGET 2020 admit card||
Date of entrance exam
|Declaration of NUUGET 2020 Result||
Candidates can Download the NUUGET 2020 Application Form through Online and Offline Mode. While Appearing for the NUUGET 2020 Exam must read all the Instructions, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates and all Notifications Before Appearing for the Exam. Candidates must visit the Official Site of NUUGET 2020 Regularly for Regular Updates of Notifications and Updates Regarding NUUGET 2020 Exam.