Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission OSSSC Junior Clerk Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Junior Assistant Previous year question Papers available here. OSSSC Junior Clerk & Junior Assistant Exam Date and Exam Centre also provide later from our page. Dear Applicant are you searching for OSSSC Junior Clerk & Junior Assistant selection Process, OSSSC Junior Clerk & Junior Assistant Eligibility, OSSSC Junior Clerk & Junior Assistant Document verification and Etc. OSSSC Junior Clerk & Junior Assistant Syllabus for PDF get following the page. OSSSC Junior Clerk & Junior Assistant Sample Papers, OSSSC Junior Clerk & Junior Assistant Model Papers, OSSSC Junior Clerk & Junior Assistant Old Examination Papers and etc. OSSSC Junior Clerk & Junior Assistant Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
OSSSC Junior Clerk 2019 Junior Assistant Syllabus for PDF
The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission had released the Notification under an advertisement for OSSSC Junior Clerk & Junior Assistant Posts. The official department has released the Vacancies of Jr Clerk & Assistant Posts. If you know the entire syllabus, then aspirants can do perfect preparation by covering all the topics. Knowing the OSSSC Junior Clerk & Junior Assistant Syllabus 2018-2019 and Test Pattern is mandatory for any competitive written exam.
Exam Date – 08.12.2019 (Sunday) in all 30 districts
OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card – Check Here
Eligibility or Qualification
Candidates Must have passed in + 3 examination or such other qualification as are equivalent to +3 examination with knowledge in basic computer skills.
|OSSSC Junior Clerk 2019 Junior Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior Clerk & Junior Assistant|
|Board of Organization||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission OSSSC|
|No of Vacancy||1746 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates for certificate verification will be announced in the Commissions website. After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for final selection through counselling method
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
OSSSC Junior Clerk 2019 Junior Assistant Written Examination Details
Exam Pattern for OSSSC Junior Clerk 2019 Junior Assistant
|Paper I||Part-I: Language Test (English & Odia)||85 Marks||2.5 Hours|
|Part-II: Objective General Knowledge||100 Marks|
|Paper II||Part-I: Objective Mathematics||100 Marks||3 Hours|
|Part-II: Basic Computer Skills (Objective)||100 Marks|
|Total||385 Marks||5.5 Hours|
Practical Skill Test 2018-2019
|Essay and letter writing in Odia||15 Marks||30 Minutes|
|Basic Computer Skills||50 Marks||1 Hour|
- Written test contains objective type questions.
- Total no. of questions is 150.
- Each question carries 2 marks.
- Maximum marks are 300.
- Total exam duration is 3 hours.
Syllabus for OSSSC Junior Clerk 2019 Junior Assistant
- General Hindi
- General Knowledge
- Reasoning & Mental Ability
- General Awareness
- Numerical Ability
OSSSC Junior Clerk English Syllabus
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Types of Sentences
- Active and Passive Voice
- Subject-verb Agreement
Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Junior Clerk Mathematics Syllabus
- Number System
- Profit, Loss, and Discount
- Cubes and Cube roots
- Percentages and Averages
- HCF and LCM
- Squares and squares roots
- Simple interest and compound interest
- Ratio And Proportion
OSSSC Junior Clerk General Knowledge Syllabus
- States, Countries, and institutions with headquarters
- Books and Authors
- Current events with places and personalities
- Matching questions of the miscellaneous type
- Scientific facts and discoveries with dates, persons and uses
- Matching Historical events with dates, personalities and places, geographical facts with places
Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Junior Clerk Odia Language Syllabus
- Five short questions to be asked
- Translation (One English passage of around 100 words to be translated into Odia)
- Comprehension of an unseen prose passage
OSSSC Junior Clerk Computer Knowledge (Objective) Syllabus
- MS Windows: Introduction of windows
- MS Office: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, And MS Excel
Practical Computer Skills Syllabus
Essay & Letter Writing in Odia
- English Writing
- Letter Writing
- Basic Computer Skills
Windows operating system:
- Editing and formatting slides
- Editing and formatting text and paragraph
- Page and paragraph Setup
- Formatting cells and data
Tips for preparation of Written Examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
On the Day when You Appears for Written Examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
Previous Year Question Papers & Model Papers
OSSSC Junior Clerk English Sample Papers: Check Here
Odisha SSSC Junior Clerk General Knowledge Previous year Question Papers: Check Here
OSSSC Junior Clerk Mathematics Model Papers: Check Here
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for OSSSC Junior Clerk 2019 Junior Assistant
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)