RMAT 2020 Application Form must be filled by the Candidates. RMAT 2020 Admit Card can be downloaded using RMAT Auto-generated registration number. This is a state level MBA entrance examination. This examination is conducted for the students who wants to get Admission in MBA program. Candidates who want to apply for this exam shall fill the application form for the month of March 2020.
Admit card for RMAT (Research Management Aptitude Test) issued by the AIMA for the examination which will be held on February 2020. Admit card will have the roll number and Test Center address. The admit card is an essential document, and the candidate must bring it at the time of the examination.
Instructions for the Candidates
- Admit card can be downloaded by using the registration number.
- Candidate must take a print out of RMAT 2020 Admit card from the website.
- The RMAT Admit card will have the candidates Roll number, Address, no separate admit card apart from online registered one will be issued.
- After printing the hall ticket affix two similar photographs already kept in self-custody.
- Get the photos of the Admit card by any Gazetted officer.
For appearing in the exam, candidates must present the RMAT Admit card for 2020. The admit card will be verified and duly signed by the invigilator during the test. The upper half of the Admit card will be collected by the invigilator, and the lower one will be handed over to the candidates.
RMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- There will be 200 multiple choices of questions along with four alternative answers. The exam duration is about 150 minutes.
- There are no negative marks for the wrong answers so that the candidates can easily attempt all the questions as much as they can.
General Instructions for Candidates
- Before the commencement of the exam, the candidates are at this moment requested to report the exam hall 45 minutes before the exam.
- Candidates are to be possessed in the following when reporting to the test center.
Documents – Admit Card Duly completed
Writing materials – Ballpoint pen, HB Pencils, Eraser, and Sharpener.
- Candidates admit card will be duly verified during the test. One part of the Admit card will be given as a proof of which the candidates appear in the exam. Candidates must check whether the admit card is duly signed and it’s signed by the invigilator.
- Calculator, mobile, pen is not permitted inside the exam hall.
- For the rough work, the blank sheets will be provided.
- Candidates must keep the admit card safely because until the completion of the exam process.
- If admit card is lost, Duplicate admit card will not be issued.