RRB Junior Engineer Answer Key 2019: Railway Recruitment Board RRB JE Answer Key 2019 and RRB Junior Engineer Written Exam Answer Keys 2019 are released soon. Download Indian Railway JE Written Exam Answer Sheet 2019 at pdf. Railway Recruitment Board RRB has commenced the exam for Junior Engineer JE posts, after the eexam completion all the examiners are looking for answer key publication, RRB Jr Engineer 2018 – 2019 Answer Key released for set-wise like Set A, B, C and D through official website of RRB. Using the RRB JE Solved Paper, candidates can predict the Jr Engineer Score and get prepare for further Railway Recruitment Board JE selection process.
RRB Junior Engineer Answer Key 2019
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Junior Engineer (JE) Exam was successfully conducted on official scheduled date, now all examiners are eagerly looking for answer key publication. After exam completion, every candidate can check their answers by themselves with the various unofficial answer key. Yes, the many private coaching institutions are prepared the answer key as reference purpose. We suggest to wait until the official answer key publication to predict the accurate marks obtained by matching with the questions papers.
Summary of the RRB Junior Engineer 2018 – 2019
Exam Name: RRB Junior Engineer JE Exam 2019
Exam Conducting Authority: Railway Recruitment Board
Exam Level: National
Name of the Posts: Junior Engineer / JE
No of Vacancies: 14033 Posts
Page Details: RRB Junior Engineer Answer Key 2019
Answer Key Status: Publish Soon
RRB Junior Engineer Answer Key 2019 | RRB JE Answer Sheet | Indian Railway Jr Engineer Answer Paper
Within 10 to 20 days of RRB JE exam completion, the official of Railway Recruitment Board to be released through online mode. Every RRB Jr Engineer examiner can download all question set-wise solved paper in PDF file. The qualified candidates are shortlisted and know the exam performance with estimated marks of RRB Junior Engineer exam 2019. Click the below link to download RRB JE answer key on after official publication.
- The answer key can estimate the probable marks obtained in the RRB Junior Engineer Exam 2019.
- Candidates can get an idea and performance of RRB Jr Engineer based on the marks.
- Start preparing for RRB JE Recruitment further selection process using the probable marks.
Note: The actual marks of RRB Junior Engineer 2019 exam only declared and released by the official.
RRB Junior Engineer Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
- Document verification
RRB JE 2019 Exam Pattern
- There is in the written paper of Junior Engineer (JE).
- General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Arithmetic & Technical Subjects are among the key topics added in RRB Junior Engineer Syllabus.
- There 150 Questions in RRB JE Exam of 150 marks.
- 90 Questions are asked from Technical Ability & General Science while 60 Questions are from General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- Time Duration for Written test is of 2 Hours.
- There is a 1/3 Marks of negative marking.
Why Exam Pattern Need to Answer Key Usage? Yes right questions, candidates who are busy at the time of match with the question paper. At that time, everyone should know the marks of every section wise to make list for total correct and incorrect answers obtained.
No. of Questions
|1.||Objective Type||General Intelligence and Reasoning||60||60||2 hrs|
RRB Junior Engineer Cutoff 2019
Every candidate should secure minimum qualified marks to pass in RRB JE 2019. The cutoff marks are minimum pass score, every RRB Jr Engineer should secure above or equal the cutoff marks to qualify for the Railway Recruitment Board JE 2019. The cutoff marks are declared based on some of the factors, there are
- No of candidates appeared in the exam.
- No of candidates qualified for the exam.
- Level of question papers.
- Availability of vacancy.
The Cutoff marks helps to find out the qualified status that is if candidates secured above the cutoff marks based on the vacancy wise they are qualified in the exam and their name are appeared in the result list. so, utilize the cut off marks for predict the accurate marks before the official declaration as probably.