Railway Recruitment Board RRB Ministerial & Isolated Categories Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous year Question papers available here. RRB Ministerial & Isolated Categories Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for RRB Ministerial & Isolated Categories Selection Process, RRB Ministerial & Isolated Categories Eligibility, RRB Ministerial & Isolated Categories Documnet verification and etc. RRB Ministerial & Isolated Categories Sample Papers, RRB Ministerial & Isolated Categories Model Papers, RRB Ministerial & Isolated Categories Old Examination papers and etc. RRB Ministerial & Isolated Categories Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
RRB Ministerial & Isolated Categories 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
In this article, we provide the Railways Non Technical Popular Categories Syllabus free download links which are active at the bottom of this page. Hence, the individuals can download the subject wise RRB Ministerial & Isolated Categories Syllabus 2019 pdf using the direct links. Meanwhile, you may directly approach the official site also for to get all the details of the RRB NTPC Level 1 Exam 2019.
All the Eligible Candidates Who filled the Online Application form will face the Exam. The Date of Examination Will be Announce Later on the Official Website of RRB. The Exam will be Written Type & More Details is Provided Below.
|RRB Ministerial & Isolated Categories 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Ministerial & Isolated Categories|
|Board of Organization||Railway Recruitment Board RRB|
|No of Vacancy||10000 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
10+2/ Graduation in Science having Certificate /diploma/degree in ECG Laboratory Technology / Cardiology / Cardiology Technician / Cardiology Techniques of a reputed institution. Certificate should be a minimum of one year duration and above qualification should have been done full time and not have been obtained through distance learning mode.
The screening test will largely be based on the educational qualification prescribed for the post. The duration of the Screening test will be 45 minutes. The mode of screening test will be written / online. No change of time, date and venue of screening test will be entertained under any condition.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
RRB Ministerial & Isolated Categories 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for RRB Ministerial & Isolated Categories 2019
Arithmetic Ability: Railways Non Technical Popular Categories Syllabus
This section will include questions from Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation.
- Data Interpretation (Bar Graphs, Pie Charts, Line Graphs, tables etc.)
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance (Boats & Streams, Trains etc.)
- Pipe & Cistern
- Profit & Loss
- Margins & Discounts
- Speed Calculation
- Problems on Age
- Linear/ Quadratic Equations
- Simple/ Compound Interest
- Area & Volume
Reasoning & General Intelligence: RRB NTPC Syllabus
The Reasoning section is the lengthy section of RRB NTPC exam.
- Classification of the Odd pair
- Alphanumeric Series
- Decision Making
- Blood Relation
- Direction Sense
- Visual Reasoning (Pattern Detection, Hidden Images, Embedded Images, Mirror Images, Figure Matrix etc.)
- Statement Argument
- Statement Conclusion
- A Statement Interference
- Problem Solving
- Eligibility Test
- Verbal & Visual Analysis
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Sitting /Circular Arrangements
- Puzzles/Complex Arrangement
General Awareness: Railway RRB NTPC Syllabus
In this section, the mixed questions for static GK and Current Affairs will be asked.
- Indian Economy
- Indian History
- The Indian Geography
- Indian Railways (Facts & Figures, History)
- Indian Polity
- The Indian Culture & Heritage
- Current Affairs (National, International. Organizations, Person in News, Deaths & Demises, Awards, Science & Technology, Sports, Government Policies etc.)
- Static Affairs (National, International, Organizations, Awards & Honours, Science & Technology, Yearbook, Days, Dates etc.)
General Science: Railways Non Technical Popular Categories Syllabus
In this Section, basic concepts will be asked, try to refer to old NCERT books for preparation.
- Environmental Studies
Exam Pattern for RRB Ministerial & Isolated Categories 2019
|S. No||Questions Type||Topic Names||Total Questions||Test Period|
|1||Objective Questions||Hindi/ English/ Tamil/ Malayalam||50||45 Minutes|
- Written Exam will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- The Question Paper consists of 100 Questions approximately.
- The Time Duration of the examination will be 01:30 hours (90 minutes).
- There shall be negative marking in written examination and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer @ 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for RRB Ministerial & Isolated Categories 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Official website of Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs)
Name of RRBs
For Other Details
RRB Ministerial & Isolated Categories 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
RRB Ministerial & Isolated Categories 2019 Notification – Check Here
RRB Ministerial & Isolated Categories 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download RRB Ministerial & Isolated Categories 2019 Syllabus 7 Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.indianrailways.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for RRB
Download RRB Ministerial & Isolated Categories 2019 Previous Papers