RRC WR Junior Engineer JE & Clerk Syllabus 2019 – Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway has released the notification for Senior Clerk Cum Typist, Junior Engineer posts. Download for pdf in RRC Western Railway WR Senior Clerk & Junior Engineer JE syllabus with previous papers mentioned below. RRC Western Railway Clerk & JE exam date and exam centres will be announced soon at online. Dear Applied candidates can download the syllabus along with exam pattern and start preparing for the written / online examination. More detailed information regarding the RRC Western Railway WR Junior Engineer JE & Clerk examination keep visit our below pages.
Official Notification for JE – Check Here
Official Notification for Clerk – Check Here
RRC Western Railway Notification Details
Name of Board – Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway
Post Name – Senior Clerk Cum Typist & Junior Engineer JE
No of Vacancies – 240
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Application Mode – Online
Online Application form Starting date – 16 September 2019
Application form Last Date –15 October 2019
Written Exam Date – Available Soon
Job Location – Mumbai
Official website – http://www.rrc-wr.com
RRC WR Selection will be made on the basis of given following rounds
- Computer Based test (CBT)
- Typing Skill Test
- Document Verification
Eligibility or Educational Qualification
Candidate have complete Degree from recognized University or equivalent with Typing proficiency in English /Hindi on Computer.
For more detailed qualification of RRC JE & Clerk examination can refer official notification.
Typing Skill Test (TST) – For the post of Senior Clerk cum Typist, Typing Skill Test of
qualifying nature (marks obtained in Typing Skill test shall not be added to CBT marks
while preparing the merit list). The employee should be able to type 30 words per minute
(WPM) in English or 25 words per minute (WPM) in Hindi on Personal Computer only
without editing tools and spell check facility.
RRC WR Senior Clerk, JE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates can refer latest RRC Western Railway WR Junior Engineer JE & Clerk Exam Syllabus Topics and Sub Topics here. By knowing Railway Recruitment Cell WR Syllabus Topics, candidates can analyze important topics, difficult topics, etc. Further, candidates can plan their exam preparation easily through the Syllabus of RRC Western Railway Exam. So, aspirants can go through the following sections, to grab the Latest RRC WR Junior Engineer JE & Clerk Syllabus.
Hence, the applicants are advised to refer the Railway JE Syllabus and Exam Pattern before the exam. Moreover, you can get a fair knowledge of RRC WR Syllabus and Test Pattern. Besides, you can download the Railway JE & Clerk Syllabus Pdf for further reference.
RRC WR JE & Clerk Exam Pattern
- The Question paper shall be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. The question paper will be in English/Hindi/Marathi/Gujarati.
- The Questions will be of Objective type with multiple choices.
- There shall be negative marking in the examination and 1/3 of the allotted marks for each question shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
RRC Western Railway WR Clerk & JE Syllabus 2019
General Intelligence and Reasoning Syllabus
- Completion of Number and Alphabetical Series,
- Coding and Decoding,
- Mathematical Operations,
- Similarities and Differences,
- Venn Diagrams,
- Data Sufficiency,
- Statement- Conclusion,
- Statement- Courses of Action,
- Decision Making, Maps,
- Interpretation of Graphs etc.
- Number System,
- Ratio and Proportions,
- Time and Work,
- Time and Distance,
- Simple and Compound Interest,
- Profit and Loss,
- Elementary Algebra,
- Geometry and Trigonometry,
- Elementary Statistics etc.
General Awareness Syllabus
- Current Events of National and International Importance,
- Games and Sports,
- Art and Culture of India,
- Indian Literature,
- Monuments and Places of India,
- General Science and Life Science (up to 10th CBSE),
- History of India and Freedom Struggle,
- Social and Economic Geography of India and World,
- Indian Polity and Governance- constitution and political system,
- General Scientific and Technological Developments including Space and Nuclear Program of India,
- UN and Other important World Organizations,
- Environmental Issues Concerning India and World at Large,
- Basics of Computers and Computer Applications,
- Common Abbreviations,
- Transport Systems in India,
- Indian Economy,
- Famous Personalities of India and World,
- Flagship Government Programs,
- Flora and Fauna of India,
- Important Government and Public Sector Organizations of India etc
The applied candidates also need RRC Western Railway WR Senior Clerk & Junior Engineer Exam Previous papers. The model paper helps the candidates to have a clear idea about the exam paper that is going to be released by the officials. So, we are here giving the direct link to get all the previous papers of RRC WR JE & Clerk Exam. Hence, candidates are advised to make use of these RRC Western Railway WR Senior Clerk & Junior Engineer Solved Papers to do better preparation. Moreover, bookmark our web portal to know more about RRC Western Railway WR Junior Engineer Syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, Admit card, Result etc.
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
- Proof Of educational qualification
- School study certificate
- Certificate and mark sheet for qualifying examination
- Date of birth certificate /S.S.C
- Aadhar card
- Voter id
- Pan card, etc.