SAAT 2020: Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University is the conducting authority which organizes University Level Exam called Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission (SAAT 2020). These Exams are organized for providing Admissions to Various programs offered by Different Constitute Institute of University. It is a National Level Examination and application form of SAAT will be expected to be Available from the month of December 2019. Applicants can get more details regarding SAAT 2020 Admission such as important exam dates, eligibility criteria, SAAT application form, etc.
SAAT Exam Dates 2020
Here, students can get the tentative dates of SAAT for the academic year 2019 – 20:
|Commencement of Online Application Form||1st week of December 2019|
|Last date for the submission of application form||March 2020|
|Date of Releasing the Admit Card||1st week of April 2020|
|Exam Date||Last week of May 2020|
|Announcement of Result||May 2020|
|Counselling Commences From||Last week of May 2020|
SAAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must pass the Eligibility Criteria with Diploma in Engineering or Technology from a Recognised University along with a Percentage.
- Candidates must have B. Tech or B.E. of its Equivalent Degree from a Recognised University.
- For M.B.B.S/ BDS Programme Candidates must have passed in class 12th or its Equivalent Examination and should secure At least 55% marks in Aggregate Physics, Chemistry, Biology (40% Marks for OBC/SC/ST Category applicants and for PH Applicants is 45%.
- Candidates who are appearing for SAAT must be born between the age of 17 to 23 years.
- Based on rules Relaxation in age limit will be given to the applicants.
SAAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- The Question Paper for SAAT 2020 will be divided into 3 Parts Namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- As Per the course, Pattern will be Varied among them.
- There Will be 40 Questions from Each Subject.
- The Test will be based on Multiple choice type in basis with the total number of question is 120.
- The exam will conduct only in the English
- The time duration of examination is 3 hours
- For Each correct answer 4 marks will get and for an incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.