SAIL Operator Cum Technician Trainee (OCTT) Admit Card 2019 – Steel Authority of India Limited SAIL Operator Cum Technician OCT Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Interview Call Letter available here. SAIL Operator Cum Technician Trainee OCTT Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates we are provide SAIL Operator Cum Technician, SAIL OCTT Selection Process, SAIL Operator Cum Technician Eligibility, SAIL Operator Cum Technician Document verification and for more details get following the page. Aspirants we are provide SAIL Operator Cum Technician Interview Call Letter download procedure mentioned below. Aspirants can able download SAIL Operator Cum Technician Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
SAIL Operator Cum Technician OCTT 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Steel Authority of India conducts various exams for Operator Cum Technician Trainee & OCT Posts. Exam will conduct for various Steel Plants of SAIL. Then after go to the suitable link of the Hall Ticket/admit card. Click on it and fill up the all details to download the Hall Ticket/ Permission Letter. Save it and take a print copy of the Call Letter/admit card. Close the current window.
Once the official board release the admit card or hall ticket, we will update soon in this page. keep tuning for latest announcement.
About Recruitment Board
SAIL traces its origin to the formative years of an emerging nation – India. After independence the builders of modern India worked with a vision – to lay the infrastructure for rapid industrialisaton of the country. The steel sector was to propel the economic growth. Hindustan Steel Private Limited was set up on January 19, 1954.
|SAIL Operator Cum Technician Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Operator Cum Technician Trainee, Operator Cum Technician|
|Board of Organization||Steel Authority of India Limited SAIL|
|No of Vacancy||310 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
sail.co.in @ SAIL Operator Cum Technician Trainee 2019 Eligibility
Operator-cum-Technician: Matriculation with 03 years full time Diploma in Engineering in the relevant discipline of Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation from Govt. recognized institute.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. However, the knowledge in Odia language will also be assessed. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
SAIL Operator Cum Technician 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for SAIL Operator Cum Technician 2019
- General Aptitude
- General English
- General Knowledge
Exam Pattern for SAIL Operator Cum Technician 2019
- Candidates, who qualify in the written test, will be shortlisted for skill test / trade test in order of merit, at the ratio of 1:3 for each post/discipline.
- Skill Test / Trade Test shall be qualifying in nature.
- The weightage of written test will be 100%. For final selection, merit lists of the candidates, who qualify in the Skill Test / Trade Test, will be drawn on the basis of marks secured in the written test.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/ English on the appointed date.
Download Admit Card / Hall Ticket
All correspondence with candidates shall be done through Email/SMS only. All information regarding “Test Schedule/Admit Card/Call Letter etc.” shall be provided through Email/SMS/uploading on SAIL website. Candidates must download/ print their Admit Card/Call Letter once it is made available on the application portal.
SAIL/RSP will not be responsible for any loss of Email/SMS sent, due to invalid or wrong Email ID/ Mobile Number provided by the candidate or for delay / non-receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his/her Email/Mobile in time. Candidates will be allowed to appear in the Written Test/Interview/Skill Test/Trade Test only if they possess valid Admit Card/Call Letter respectively.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for SAIL Operator Cum Technician 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download SAIL Operator Cum Technician 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website sail.co.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for SAIL
Download SAIL Operator Cum Technician 2019 Interview Call Letter