Sainik School Mainpuri LDC Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Assistant Master, LDC, UDC, General Employees Previous Year Question papers also mentioned here. Sainik School LDC & Assistant Master Exam Date & Centre also released soon at online. Sainik School LDC & Assistant Master Selection Process, Sainik School LDC & Assistant Master Eligibility, Sainik School LDC & Assistant Master Documnet verification and etc. Sainik School LDC & Assistant Master Sample Papers, Sainik School LDC & Assistant Master Model papers, Sainik School LDC & Assistant Master Old Examination papers and etc. Sainik School LDC & Assistant Master Answer Key, Result, cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
Sainik School LDC & Assistant Master 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Additionally, you will learn the complete information about the UPSC General Duty Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2019 here. Furthermore, this article is furnished with related stuff such as Selection Procedure, Examination Pattern of General Duty Medical Officer in a clear cut way. Stick to this page to know instant updates on UPSC General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment Admit Card.
Sainik School LDC Pattern 2019 offers data of subject names, test period, exam type, total marks and questions. Refer Sainik School Syllabus & Sainik School LDC Exam Pattern for perfect test preparation.
|Sainik School LDC & Assistant Master 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||LDC & Assistant Master|
|Board of Organization||Sainik School|
|No of Vacancy||21 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Sainik School LDC & Assistant Master 2019 Eligibility
Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subject and in aggregate. B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) or STET, conducted by Central/State Govt. CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
Proficiency in teaching in English medium. Should be between 21 and 35 years of age on 27 Apr 2019.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
Sainik School LDC & Assistant Master 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Sainik School LDC & Assistant Master 2019
Sainik School LDC Recruitment Syllabus 2019 – General Studies
- Events of national and international importance.
- Application of Remote Sensing & GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Bifurcation of AP & its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal implications/problems.
- Disaster management
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and AP.
- Indian polity and governance
- General Science & its applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and IT.
- Social- economic & political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on AP.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Data Analysis:
- a) Tabulation of data
- b) Visual representation of data
- c) Basic data analysis and Interpretation
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
Syllabus For Sainik School LDC – Mental Ability
- Data Interpretation.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Mirror Images.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Blood Relations.
- Decision Making.
- Cubes and Dice.
Sainik School Mainpuri LDC Exam Syllabus 2019 – Numerical Ability
- Blood Relations.
- Height and Distance.
- Time and Distance.
- Data Interpretation.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Simple Interest.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Boats and Streams.
- Problems on H.C.F & L.C.M.
- Clocks & Calenders.
- Compound Interest.
- Surds and Indices.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Work.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Chain Rule.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Volume and Surface Area.
Sainik School Mainpuri General Employees Exam Syllabus 2019
- Economic Concepts
- National Income
- Determination of price level – Inflation
- Public Finance
- International Economics
- Indian Economics
- Foreign Trade
- Economic Planning in India
- Financial Accounting
- Basics of Computers
- Memory of a computer
- Algorithms and Flowcharts
- Introduction to Statistics
- Diagrammatic and graphic presentation of data
- Measures of Central Tendency
- Types of Averages: Arithmetic Mean, Geometric Mean, Harmonic Mean, Median, Mode
- Measures of Dispersion and Skewness
- Measure of Relation
- Analysis of time series and Index Numbers
- Time Series Analysis
Exam Pattern Sainik School LDC & Assistant Master 2019
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Sainik School LDC & Assistant Master 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
Sainik School LDC & Assistant Master 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
Sainik School LDC & Assistant Master 2019 Notification – Check Here
Sainik School LDC & Assistant Master 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Sainik School LDC & Assistant Master 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website mainpuri.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Sainik School
Download Sainik School LDC & Assistant Master 2019 Previous Papers