SET 2020 Application Form is issued to the Candidates by the SIT (Symbiosis Institute of Technology). It is a University Level Examination. SET 2020 Exam is conducted for Candidates and Provides admission to UG Courses in the Symbiosis University and its Constituents Institutions. SET 2020 Exam is connected once in a year. SET 2020 Exam is Expected to be conducted in the month of May 2020.
SET 2020 Application Form
- The Application Form for SET 2020 Exam is Available on the Official Site of SET 2020.
- Candidates must compulsory fill the Details which are Available on the SET 2020 Application Form.
- Candidates can fill the SET 2020 Application Form till April 2020.
- SET 2020 Application Form is Available on Online Mode Only.
SET 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee for SET 2020 Exam is as follows
- The Application Fees for SET 2020 Exam is RS.1500
- Candidates must pay the Application Fees for SET vvia online mode.
- Candidates must pay the SET 2020 Application Fee via Online Mode Only.
- Candidates can pay their Application Fees through Debit or Credit Card
- Candidates must pay the SET 2020 Application Fee within the Specified Date and Time
SET 2020 Exam Dates
The Exam Dates for SET 2020 Exam is as follows
|Online Registration Starts||Second week of February 2020|
|Registration Closes||Second week of April 2020|
|Payment Closes||Third week of April 2020|
|Admit Card Availability||Last week of April 2020|
|Entrance Exam Date||First week of May 2020|
|Announcement of Result||Third week of May 2020|
|Counselling Commences||First week of June 2020|
The Dates which are mentioned above are of Expected Dates and Candidates must log onto the Official site of SET 2020 for more Details and Updates Regarding 2020 Exam. Before Applying for SET 2020 Exam Candidates Must Refer the Official Site of SET 2020 Exam.
SET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for SET 2020 Exam is as follows
- Candidates must pass the 10+2 Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as a Compulsory Subjects.
- Candidates who belong to General Category must have obtained at least 45% Marks and for Reserved Category Candidates have to obtain 40% Marks in the Class 12th