SOL DU 2019 is an important examination for the candidate who seeks admission in Delhi University. Candidate can visit the official site for knowing details about SOL DU. The online application procedure will be expected to be started from July 2019. A survey said that more than 3 lakh students take part in this examination. The online application procedure is expected to start from July 2019. Candidates can also pay their admission fee through Paytm method.
Application Fee for SOL DU 2019
The Admission fee for SOL DU Admission fee are classified for 5 courses
- For B.com RS. 3430 & (RS.3630) for late fees.
- For B.com (Hons) RS. 3730 & RS.3930 for late fees
- For BA(Hons) English as same fees structure for B.com
- For BA program3330 & late fee RS.3530
- A. (Hons) political science RS.3530 & RS.3730 as late fee
Eligibility Criteria for SOL DU 2019
For B.com (Hons)
For admission in this course, the candidate should obtain 55% or 60% marks as commerce as a major subject with vocational courses.
For B.A. (Hons) English
Candidate should obtain at least 70% marks in English or its selective English.
For B.A. (Hons) political science
in all the qualifying subject’s candidate, should score 50% marks in it.
For Bachelor of Arts and Commerce
Candidate should have completed 10+2 examination with 40% of aggregate marks.
Procedures for Applying SOL DU 2019 Application Form
- Log in to the official site of SOL DU (i.e.)” sol.du.ac.in.”
- Fresh users should click “New user” button and for already registered one should click “Registered user”.
- Candidate should fill the application form with all the details correctly.
- Candidate should pay the fee and will get a receipt number for verification.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
The official site for SOL DU Application form is www.soldu.ac.in.
Application date for SOL DU is expected to be started on – July 2019
Last date for submitting application form – August 2019