Southern Railway Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – Southern Railway has recently announced the vacancies for DOA, DEO & Executive Assistant Posts. Download for pdf in Southern Railway Data Entry Operator & Other Posts previous papers & model papers available here. Southern Railway Digital Office Assistant exam date and exam centers announced soon at online. Candidates who are applied the Southern railway posts check their syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, important details, sample papers, model papers, old question papers, cut off, merit list, document verification, etc. we are detailed given below.
Southern Railway Examination Important Details
Organization – Railway Recruitment Cell Southern Railways
Name of the Post – Digital Office Assistant, Executive Assistant & Data Entry Operator
No of vacancies – 95
Application Mode – Online
Online Application Form last date – 30 June 2019
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Exam date – Available soon
Official Website – www.rrcmas.in
• Written test
• Interview process
• Document Verification
Candidates have complete BCA/ B.SC Computer Science/ IT or Degree in any discipline from recognized university.
The Minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 28 years
Southern Railway Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
Southern Railway has recently released the official notification for DEO, DOA & executive Assistant. Candidates check the syllabus and get syllabus details which are mentioned below. Aspirants Download Executive Assistant Syllabus and learn the Topics & subtopics. Follow the SR DOA & other posts Syllabus with Exam Pattern and then complete the groundwork to know the Subject wise questions asking in the Examination. Executive Assistant Syllabus & Exam pattern has released by official website. We are detailed given syllabus and exam pattern given below pages.
Exam Pattern for Sothern Railway
|Subjects||No of questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning|
|General Awareness||100||100||90 mins|
The exam will be written test
Each wrong three answers one mark will be deputed
The question paper only in English language
Southern Railway Syllabus
• Executive Assistant Syllabus
• Data Entry Operator Syllabus
• Digital Office Assistant Syllabus
• General studies
• Computer knowledge
Executive Assistant – General Awareness
• Current affairs related to national and international issues of the last 6 months,
• Overview of Indian Financial System,
• History of the Indian banking system,
• Recent credit and monetary policies
• Indian History.
• Indian Culture.
• Famous Days & Dates.
• Indian Politics.
• Indian Parliament
• Basic GK.
• Indian Economy.
• Inventions in the World.
• Basic Computer.
• Famous Books & Authors.
Data Entry Operator – General Science
• History of India.
• Economic issues in India.
• International issues.
• Indian Culture.
• Political Science.
• National and international current affairs.
• Music & Literature.
• Famous Places in India.
Digital Office Assistant – Computer Knowledge
• Programming and Data Structures.
• Computer Organization and Architecture.
• data Bases
• Computer Networks.
• Theory of Computation.
• Operating System.
• Compiler Design.
• Digital Logic.
• Web Technologies.
• Information Systems and Software Engineering etc.
• Compound Interest.
• Time and Work.
• Profit and Loss.
• Decimal & Fractions.
• Ratio and Proportions.
• Data Interpretation.
• Number System.
• HCF & LCM.
• Simple Interest.
• Time and Distance.
• Problems on Ages.
• Mixtures & Allegations.
General Intelligence & Reasoning
• Similarities and Differences.
• Problem Solving.
• Visual Memory.
• Relationship Concepts.
• Arithmetical Number Series.
• Space Visualization.
• Decision Making.
• Discriminating Observation.
• Verbal and Figure Classification.
• Non-Verbal Series, etc.
• Data Sufficiency.
• Non-Verbal Reasoning.
• Verbal Reasoning.
• Logical Reasoning.
• Data Interpretation.
• Analytical Reasoning.
• Number Series.
• Letter and Symbol Series.
• Verbal Classification.
• Essential Part.
• Artificial Language.
• Matching Definitions.
• Making Judgments.
• Logical Problems.
• Statement and Conclusion
• Theme Detection.
• Cause and Effect.
• Statement and Argument.
• Logical Deduction.
• Transportation Engineering.
• Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
• Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
• Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
• Steel Structures.
• PSC Structures.
• Concrete Technology.
• Bridge Engineering.
• Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
• Reinforced Concrete Structures.
• Environmental Engineering.
• Construction and Project Management.
• Fluid Mechanics.
• Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
• Hydraulic Structures.
• Environmental Studies etc.
• Applied Thermodynamics.
• a Strength of Materials.
• Material Science.
• Heat Transfer.
• Machine Design & Vibration.
• Theory of Machines.
• Dynamics of Machinery.
• Balancing of Reciprocating Masses.
• Internal Combustion Engines.
• Production Process.
• Fluid Mechanics.
• Measurement & Metrology.
• Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
• Manufacturing Planning & Control.
• Finite Element Analysis.
• Industrial Engineering & Enterprise Resources Planning.
• Power Electronics & Drives.
• Network Analysis.
• Utilization of Energy.
• Power System Protection.
• Power System Analysis & Control.
• Analog and Digital Electronics.
• Power Systems.
• Control Systems.
• Electronics Devices.
• Switch Gear and Protection etc.
Southern Railway DEO Previous Old Question Papers, DOA, Executive Assistant Model Papers – Check Here
• Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
• Aadhar card.
• Proof of Educational Qualifications.
• Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
• School Study Certificate
• Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
• No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed).