Sikkim Public Service Commission SPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF In Previous year question Papers available here. SPSC Staff Nurse Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for SPSC Staff Nurse Selection Process, SPSC Staff Nurse Eligibility, SPSC Staff Nurse Documnet Verification and for more details get following the page. SPSC Staff Nurse sample Papers, SPSC Staff Nurse Model papers, SPSC Staff Nurse Old Examination Papers, SPSC Staff Nurse Previous Papers and etc. SPSC Staff Nurse Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
SPSC Staff Nurse 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
Contenders can know the subjects and subtopics from each subject on this article. Individuals can check definite Sikkim PSC Syllabus 2018 for every subject. Candidates must have full knowledge of SPSC Exam Syllabus before going to attend for the examination. Because it is very difficult to crack the written test without having proper preparation.
Therefore, based on the important topics you can start the preparation according to the Sikkim PSC Staff Nurse Syllabus and SPSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern. After getting the information prepare plan for the preparation and start preparation by using the information provided in this page.
Class XII examination passed from a recognized Board. Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) from any recognized Nursing Institute or any higher nursing qualification and registered with the Sikkim Nursing Council or any State Nursing Council approved by the Indian Nursing Council (INC).
The candidates are advised to apply online from our website http://spscskm.gov.in/ on or before 23/02/2019 upto 12 midnight. Application submitted after 23/03/2019 will not be accepted by the software and SPSC will not be responsible for the same.
|SPSC Staff Nurse 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Staff Nurse|
|Board of Organization||Sikkim Public Service Commission SPSC|
|No of Vacancy||200 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
SPSC Staff Nurse 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for SPSC Staff Nurse 2019
www.spscskm.gov.in Syllabus 2018 – General English
- Sentence Improvement.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Para Completion.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Spotting Errors.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Passage Completion.
- Joining Sentences.
- Sentence Completion.
Syllabus of SPSC 2018 – General Knowledge
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Indian Parliament.
- Indian History.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Famous Places in India.
- Indian Economy.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Environmental Issues.
- Indian Politics.
- Rivers, Lakes and Seas.
- General Science.
- Current Affairs.
SPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2018
- Clinical Pathology.
- Community Health Nursing.
- Environmental Hygiene.
- Computers in Nursing.
- Anatomy & Physiology.
- Drug Store Management.
- Health Education & Communication Skills.
- Personal Hygiene.
- Mental Health.
- Paediatric Nursing.
- Midwifery & Gynaecological Nursing.
- Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy.
- Fundamentals of Nursing.
- Nursing Management.
- Psychiatric Nursing.
- First Aid.
- Health Education & Community Pharmacy.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence.
- Human Anatomy & Physiology.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing.
Sikkim PSC GNM Course Syllabus 2018
- Anatomy and Physiology, Microbiology.
- Behavioural science.
- Psychology and Sociology, Health Economics.
- Fundamentals of Nursing.
- Fundaments of Nursing, First Aid and Personal hygiene.
- Community Health Nursing I & II.
- Community Health Nursing.
- Environmental Hygiene.
- Health education and communication skills, nutrition.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing I & II.
- Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing.
- Midwifery and Gynecology.
- Pediatric Nursing.
- Professional Trends and understanding.
- Administration, Education and Research.
- Administration and ward management.
- Introduction to research.
- Educational methods and media for teaching in practice of nursing.
Exam Pattern SPSC Staff Nurse 2019
|S. No||Type of the Exam||Paper||Subject Names||Total Marks|
|1||Objective Type||I||General English||50|
|3||Conventional Type||II||concerned subjects||100|
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for SPSC Staff Nurse 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
SPSC Staff Nurse 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
SPSC Staff Nurse 2019 Notification – Check Here
SPSC Staff Nurse 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download SPSC Staff Nurse 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website spscskm.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for SPSC
Download SPSC Staff Nurse 2019 Previous Question Papers