SSLR Karnataka Land Surveyor Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 – Survey Settlement and Land Records SSLR Karnataka has organized the recruitment for Land Surveyor posts. Download for pdf in SSLR Karnataka Land Surveyor syllabus and previous papers available here. SSLR Karnataka Land Surveyor exam date and exam centers will be announced soon at online. Candidates can download the SSLR Karnataka Land Surveyor syllabus and start preparing for the Online examination. More detailed information about the SSLR Karnataka Land Surveyor examination check their syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, model papers, sample papers, old question papers, eligibility, selection process, cut off, merit list, etc.
SSLR Karnataka Land Surveyor Notification Info
Name of Organization– Survey Settlement and Land Records SSLR Karnataka
Name of Post – Land Surveyor
No Of vacancies – 2072
Category –Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Application Mode – online
Online Application Form Last date – 21 January 2020
Written Exam Date – Available Soon
Official website – https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/
Selection shall be made on the basis of given following rounds
- Written Test
- Document Verification
Eligibility or Qualification
Candidates should completed in PUC, 12th Class, Diploma (Civil), BE/ B.Tech (Civil) from recognized university / institute.
SSLR Karnataka Land Surveyor Syllabus & Exam Pattern
In addition to the SSLR Karnataka Land Surveyor Syllabus, we have also updated the Previous Papers for each Syllabus topic on our blog for the candidate’s guidance purpose. Candidates can know the names of the topics to be prepared. We include information about SSLR Karnataka Land Surveyor Syllabus and Paper Pattern. So applicants have pass through SSLR Karnataka Land Surveyor Syllabus and prepare all the important concepts of it without failure. Syllabus and Test Pattern plays an important role. Therefore, candidates check it once before starting the preparation.
Official Notification – Check Here
Exam Pattern for SSLR Karnataka Land Surveyor
|S. No||Papers||Subject Name||No of Marks||Time|
|1.||Paper 1||General knowledge||200||2 hrs|
|2.||Paper 2||Special Paper (Technical Subject)||200||2 hrs|
|3.||Paper 3||Kannada language||150||–|
SSLR Karnataka Land Surveyor Syllabus
General Knowledge – Paper 1 Syllabus
- Awards and Honors.
- General Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Important Days.
- General Science.
- Books and Authors.
- Indian National Movement.
- International & National Organizations.
- Indian History.
- Science & Technology.
Paper II (Special Paper)
- Square and Square Roots, Cubes and Cube Roots.
- Set Theory.
- HCF and LCM
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Basics of Algebra.
- Linear Equations.
- Multiplication for Algebraic Expressions.
- Factorisation and Algebraic Expressions.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Co-Ordinates Plane Geometry.
- HCM and LCF of Binomials and Trinomials.
- Axioms and Postulates
- Congruence of Triangles
- Concurrent Lines of Triangle
- Theorems on Quadrilaterals
- Types of Quadrilaterals
- Mid Point Theorem
- Surface Areas and Volumes of Solids
- Cyclic Quadrilaterals
- Theorems on Triangles and Circles
- Right Angles Triangle
- Electromagnetic Radiation
- The Earth
- The Lithosphere
- Physical Features of India
Paper III – Kannada Language
- Error Detection.
- Essay Writing
- Translation of Sentences.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Plural Forms etc.
Candidates who are looking for SSLR Karnataka Land Surveyor examination, we are providing old question papers, model papers, sample papers, solved papers, answer key pdf links also available our pages. Candidates followed the Below links to get the reference regarding the Written Test. It is very useful and more comfortable for SSLR Karnataka Land Surveyor exam. keep visiting our page to check SSLR Karnataka Land Surveyor Recruitment latest details based on the official announcement.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed).