TANCEM 2019 has issued the Call Letter for Company Secretary, Manager, Technical Executive, CCR Operators, X-Ray Analyst & Shift Chemist. TANCEM 2019 will Organizing by Tamil Nadu Cements Corporation Limited. Candidates may also get the TANCEM Call Letter 2019 through the official site of TANCEM that is http://www.tancem.com. The Board members decided that there will be no written examination. But it is a long process. For that reason, to make the process easy, we provide some simple steps here. So, before going to download the TANCEM Call Letter, all the candidates are advised to read the below steps before downloading the Call Letter.
Along with the Printed Call Letter, candidates must carry the related documents like any one of the photo identity proof such as Pan Card, Voter id, Driving license, etc. Now the officials shall not be issued the TANCEM 2019 Call Letter separately. The Call Letter will be available on the official website two weeks before the Interview date.
Overview of TANCEM Call Letter 2019
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Cements Corporation Limited (TANCEM)|
|Job Role||Company Secretary, Manager, Technical Executive, CCR Operators, X-Ray Analyst & Shift Chemist|
|Vacancy Count||40 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||6th September 2019|
|Application Last Date||1st October 2019|
|Date & Time of Interview||Will be intimated later|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Work Location||Chennai & Ariyalur|
Download TANCEM Manager, CCR Operator Call Letter 2019
Candidates who have been shortlisted based on the fulfilling eligibility criteria will be called for an interview to be conducted by the Corporation at Chennai. Any request regarding the change of the date of the interview will not be entertained under any circumstances. However, the Corporation reserves the right to change the date/venue/time/center, etc., of the interview in unforeseen circumstances. While appearing for the interview, the candidate should produce all the required and valid original documents prescribed below. In the absence of original certificates of the candidate shall not be allowed to take the interview.
Post-wise TANCEM Vacancy Count
Shift Chemist – 05 Posts
Technical Executive (Mechanical) – 11 Posts
CCR Operators – 16 Posts
Company Secretary – 01 Post
Manager (Chemical)- Production – 01 Post
X-Ray Analyst – 06 Posts
List of Original Documents to be produced at the time of interview
As per the official notification of TANCEM, documents to be carried along with the TANCEM CCR Operator Call Letter are listed below,
- Interview Call letter in original and one copy of the same.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/X std with DOB)
- Photo Identity Proof( with the photo of the candidate clearly visible) issued by the Competent Authority viz., Aadhar Card, Passport, Electors Photo Id Card, PAN Card, etc.
- Mark-sheets & Certificate for SSLC/HSC/Graduation or qualifying degree examination etc.
- Permanent Community Certificate in electronic form/digitally signed E-certificate issued by the competent authority as stipulated by the Government of Tamil Nadu in the case of SC/SCA/ST/MBC&DC/BC/BC(OBCM) category candidates. Candidates serving in Government/Quasi Govt. offices/Public Sector Undertakings (including nationalized banks and financial institutions) are required to produce a No Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of attending the interview if called for.
- Experience Certificate
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
Important Instruction of TANCEM Call Letter 2019
- Candidates will have to appear for the interview at their own expense.
- The Corporation reserves the right to reschedule/change (cancel/modify/ add) any of the criteria, interview/ method of selection and provisional allotment, etc.
- Original certificates are not to be sent along with Application Form. Original Certificates are to be produced at the time of interview only
- All correspondence with candidates shall be done through the post only. All information regarding selection schedule, interview call letters, etc. shall be sent through post.
- The candidates will be called for interview based on self-attested certificates along with copies of testimonials furnished by them. They should produce the original documents, in support of their claim to meet eligibility conditions at the time of the interview, failing which such candidates will not be permitted to appear for the interview.
Selection Process for TANCEM 2019
- Document Verification
Candidates selection will be based on their performance in the Interview panel. Candidates who qualify the Interview should be called for the next stage of the examination. Candidates want to clear the interview and Document Verification round then their post will confirm in the TANCEM.