TANCET 2020 is issued by the Anna University for the candidates who have successfully submitted the TANCET 2020 application form. Admit card provides all the details of the candidates. Hall ticket contains the details of the candidates. Admit card is the most important document for a candidate who appears for the exam. Candidates must also carry the TANCET 2020 admit card at the time of admission. Candidates must carry the TANCET 2017 hall ticket for appearing in TANCET 2020 examination.
TANCET 2020 Hall Ticket Downloading procedures
The downloading procedures for TANCET 2020 admit card is as follows
- Candidates must visit the official site of TANCET 2020
- Candidates must enter the application number and password.
- TANCET 2020 hall ticket will be displayed on the screen
- Candidates must click the download button
- After downloading TANCET 2020 admit card candidates must take multiple copies of printouts for further use.
- Candidates must keep the admit card safe and secure until the examination is completed.
Candidates can download the TANCET 2020 hall ticket by following the above-mentioned downloading procedures.
TANCET 2020 Hall Ticket Contents
The Contents of TANCET 2020 admit card are mentioned below
- Candidates name
- Candidates registration number
- Exam centre
- Date and venue of the examination.
- Signature of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Seal and signature of the examiner
Candidates must keep the admit card safe and secure until the examination process is completed. Without admit card candidates will be not allowed for appearing in TANCET 2020 examination. Hall ticket is issued to candidates who have successfully completed the submission of TANCET 2020 application form. Candidates must download the admit card by online mode only. Candidates who want to know about the official dates and notifications must log on to the official site of TANCET 2020.