TISS 2020 is also called as TISSNET 2020. TISS (Tata Institute of Social Sciences) 2020 is Renowned for its Master’s Program in HRM & LR (Human Resource Management Resource) This Exam is Recognized by the UGC and is Accredited by the NAAC. This Exam is Commonly called as TISSNET. It is a PG Entrance Exam and is conducted on a National Level.
TISSNET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for TISS 2020 is as follows
- Candidates must have belonged to the Indian
- Candidates must have obtained a Graduate Degree from a Recognized Universities of India.
- Candidates must have studied a Minimum 10+2+3 as a Fulltime Student.
- On or Before 11th June 2020 Candidates must have Completed Under Graduation.
TISSNET 2020 Age Limit
The Age Limit for TISSNET 2020 is 21 Years during TISS National Entrance Exam.
TISSNET 2020 Registration Fee
- The Application Fee for TISSNET 2020 is RS. 1030. If Candidates have an interest in making Online Payment or through Debit/ Credit Card.
- Candidates can Also pay the Application Fee through both online and offline mode.
- Candidates can also pay the Fee through DD (Demand Draft)
TISSNET 2020 Admissions
- TISSNET 2020 Test Duration is about 1 Hour and 40 Minutes.
- TISSNET 2020 Question Paper Carriers 100 Marks.
- The Total Marks for TISSNET 2020 is 225.
- Personal Interview Carriers 75 Marks.
TISSNET 2020 Application Process
Candidates from all over the country can register for TISSNET 2020 by logging Admissions into tiss.edu from the Date of Online Registration. Candidates can Register themselves online by two modes. They are as follows
- Online Mode
- Offline Mode
In this process, candidates can register themselves through online mode. All the process for Registration is done through Online mode.
- In Offline Mode, Candidates must process very simple, first Candidates must login to admissions.tiss.edu and must register themselves.
- Candidates must make online Payment of fees from the website itself.
- Candidates must upload their scan copies of photos, Signatures, and Essential Documents.
Here, we are mentioning the official exam schedule for TISSNET 2020.
|Application starts||1st Week October 2019|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||2nd Week December 2019(Extended)
|Last Date for receipt of application form by post||2nd Week December 2019 (Extended)|
|Hall Ticket Download||3rd Week December 2019|
|Pre-admission orientation Programme for SC/ST/OBC/Minority and PWD candidates will be held at Mumbai/Tuljapur/Hyderabad and Guwahati Campuses||4th Week December 2019|
|Date of Exam||1st Week January 2020|
|Result Declaration||4th Week January 2020|