TNEA Anna University 2020 is also known as Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission is conducted by the TNEA Anna University. Candidates will get admission based on 12th percentage. It is a popular engineering entrance test which provides admission to candidates undergraduate engineering programs offered by several colleges of Tamil Nadu state.
Applications for single window counseling for Tamil Nadu Enginerring Admission 2020 will be called for only through online as per the scheduled of events details below.
TNEA Anna University 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must follow the below mentioned eligibility criteria for appearing in TNEA Anna University 2020 examination.
- Candidates must have passed 12th or its equivalent examination by acquiring a minimum of 50% score in aggregate.
- Candidates who want to seek admission in engineering courses must have passed 12th or its equivalent examination with physics, chemistry, and mathematics as mandatory subjects.
TNEA Anna University 2020 Admission Process
The admission process for TNEA Anna University 2020 exam will commence after the counseling process is over. Candidates before paying the application fee must verify the documents in the respective colleges. Candidates must also carry the admit card while appearing for TNEA Anna University 2020 admission process. Admission will be based on the candidates scored marks in the TNEA Anna University 2020 examination.
TNEA Anna University 2020 Application Fees
The application fee for TNEA Anna University 2020 examination is mentioned below. Candidates can refer the application fee and can appear for the exam.
- The application fee for general category candidates is RS.500
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST category must pay RS.250 as an application fee
- Candidates must pay the application fee within the due date and venue of the examination or before the commencement of the TNEA Anna University 2020 examination.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through debit or through credit card.
|TNEA Anna University 2020 Dates|
|Online registration starts from||May 2nd, 2020|
|Deadline for online application submission||May 31st, 2020|
|Assignment of random Number||June 3rd, 2020|
|Rank list announced on||June 17th, 2020|
|Counseling for Differently Abled||June 20th, 2020|
|Counseling for Ex-Servicemen||June 21st, 2020|
|Counseling for Sports||June 22nd, 2020|
|Commencement of counseling Academic||July 3rd to 28th, 2020|
|Commencement of counseling Vocational||June 25th to 28th, 2020|
|Supplementary counseling In Person||July 29th, 2020|
|SCA to SC counseling (In person)||July 30th, 2020|
|End of counselling||July 30th, 2020|
Instructions for Candidates
Candidates must visit the official site of TNEA Anna University 2020 for more details and updates, notifications regarding TNEA Anna University 2020 examination. Candidates must login to the official site by entering the application number and password.