Agriculture Department Tripura Agriculture Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Assistant, Subject Matter Specialist & Farm Manager Interview Call letter mentioned below the page. Tripura Agriculture Assistant, Specialist Exam Date & centre, Tripura Agriculture Assistant Selection process, Tripura Agriculture Assistant Eligibility, Tripura Agriculture Assistant Document verification, Tripura Agriculture Assistant,Specialist Notification, Tripura Agriculture Assistant and for more details get following the page. Candidates we are provide Tripura Agriculture Assistant Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc. Candidates are you searching for Tripura Agriculture Assistant Selection List, Tripura Agriculture Assistant Shortlist and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
Tripura Agriculture Assistant /Subject Matter Specialist Admit Card Download
Now the applicants are looking Hall Ticket for getting entrance in Examination Hall. As we know that the Admit Card is very important to document for each and every Exam. For Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare Tripura – Agri Assistant you can take print out of your Admit Card or Result from here. It contains the name of the candidate, Venue of the Examination, time table, roll number, Registered Number and other related details about applicants.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|Tripura Agriculture Assistant Hall Ticket / Admit Card Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant, Subject Matter Specialist & Farm Manager|
|Board of Organization||Agriculture Department Tripura|
|No of Vacancy||38 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
About Recruitment Board
Tripura is one of the seven states in the north eastern part of India located between 22 degree and 56 minutes and 24 degree and 32 minutes north latitude and between 90 degree and 09 minutes and 92 degree and 20 minutes east latitude. It is bounded on the north, west, south and south-east by Bangladesh whereas in the east it has a common boundary with Assam and Mizoram.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
Tripura Agriculture Assistant, Specialist Written Examination Details
Exam Pattern for Tripura Agriculture Assistant
- The Questions of this exam will be of objective type.
- Questions of English language section will be of the descriptive type.
- Each section consists of 40 marks.
- The total marks allotted for the exam is 200 marks.
- Total duration for attending the examination is 2 hours.
Syllabus for Tripura Agriculture
- English Essay & Précis writing
- English Composition
- Bengali Composition and Translation Or Alternative English
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Tripura Agriculture Assistant
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download Tripura Agriculture Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Tripura Agriculture
Download Tripura Agriculture Assistant Interview Call Letter – Check Here