UCEED Admit Card 2020 is going to publish by Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design. UCEED Admit Card, Hall Ticket, Important Dates, Exam Pattern 2020 can be released on online mode. An Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design (UCEED) exam appeared candidates are eagerly waiting for the 2020 admit card of UCEED. A UCEED Admit card 2020 can be published after the successful completion of UCEED application form 2020. The admit card of UCEED is released on the 1st January 2020 and the Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design (UCEED) exam applied aspirants are downloaded the UCEED Admit card in the www.uceed.iitb.ac.in website.
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay conduct the UCEED exam and conduct the admission of B.Des for 4 years. The exam passed candidates can get the admission for the IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, and IIITDM Jabalpur. A UCEED Admit card 2020 contains candidate name, roll number, exam date and time, examination venue, photograph, and signature.
UCEED Admit Card 2020 | Hall Ticket, Important Dates, Exam Pattern @ Online
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay.|
|Name of the Exam||Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design.|
|Mode of Selection||Online Test and Counselling|
|Result Date||1st March 2020|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
|Page Details||Admit card / Hall Ticket|
UCEED Admit Card 2020
In yearly once, the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay conduct the UCEED entrance examination. The UCEED (Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design) exam applied candidates can have to enter the user id and password to check the UCEED admit card and print the admit card of UCEED 2020. An Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design (UCEED) entrance examination aspirants are not allowed without a UCEED admit card 2020.
UCEED Exam Pattern
- The UCEED entrance examination can be conducted on Online mode (Computer Based Test).
- The UCEED test duration will be 3 hours.
- And the UCEED question paper can be asked for the English
- There is 3 section in a UCEED question paper.
- Four marks for each correct answer and no negating marking in section A and section B. In section C, 3 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark reduced for an incorrect
UCEED Eligibility Criteria
- The UCEED exam applied candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- The UCEED exam applied candidates must be completed in the 12th or equivalent exam from recognized board / University.
- OBC category candidates should have born on or after October 1994 and SC / ST / PWD category candidates have born on or October
UCEED 2020 Important Date
|Commencement of online application||9th October 2019|
|Last date of application||14th November 2019|
|Registration with late fee||16th November 2019|
|Downloading of admit card||1st January 2020|
|The last date for rectification of discrepancies in the admit card||5th January 2020|
|Date of Examination||19th January 2020|
|The release of Draft Answer Key||25th January 2020|
|Last date for sending Comments about Draft Answer Key||31st January 2020|
|The announcement of result & scorecard||1st March 2020|
|Application for B.Des programme||8th – 30th June 2020|
|Seat allotment round 1||4th July 2020|
|Seat allotment round 2||11th July 2020|
|Seat allotment round 3||15th July 2020|
How to download the UCEED Admit Card 2020| Hall Ticket, Important Dates, Exam Pattern @ Online
- First, all the Aspirants go to the official website www.uceed.iitb.ac.in.
- Find the official prescribed link on the home
- Enter the enrolled number.
- And the date of birth.
- Click here to the submit button.