Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited UGVCL Junior Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 pdf for Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Previous Question Papers mentioned here. UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus for pdf get following the page. Applicants do you want UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Exam Paper and Syllabus available here. UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at Official website. UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant ) Exam Syllabus get under the page. UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Selection process, Model papers, Sample Papers, UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Document verification and etc.
UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak 2020 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download for PDF
Most of the aspirants have submitted the online applications before the last date 16 January 2020. Interested candidates can also view the UGVCL Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus on the official website. The candidates who have possessed the Bachelor’s Degree From any recognized University or Equivalent to it are eligible for the UGVCL Jr Assistant Recruitment. So, after the submission of application form, examinees have to start your preparation with the help of UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus 2020.
Details for Recruitment Board
To undertake the electricity sub-transmission distribution and retail supply in the State of Gujarat or outside the State and for this purpose to plan, acquire, establish, construct, erect, lay, operate, run, manage, maintain, enlarge, alter, renovate, modernize, work and use a power system network in all its aspects and also to carry on the business of purchasing, selling, importing, exporting, wheeling, trading of electrical energy, including formulation of tariff, billing and collection thereof and then to study, investigate, collect information and data, review operations, plan, research, design and prepare project reports, diagnose operational difficulties and weaknesses and advise on the remedial measures to improve and modernize existing sub transmission and supply lines and sub-stations.
|UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak 2020 Jr. Assistant Admit Card 2020 Summary|
|Name of Exam||Vidyut Sahayak / Junior Assistant|
|Board of Organization||Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited DGVCL|
|No of Vacancy||478 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Official Website||http:// www.ugvcl.com|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
UGVCL is a pioneer company for Special Design Transformers, accredited with ISO 9001:2008 Standard for ‘Management and Enhancement of Electricity Distribution Operations’, and the Company’s Hi-Tech Meter Testing Laboratory is accredited with National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories, the first among State DISCOMs.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
UGVCL Junior Assistant Written Examination Details
Syllabus for UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak /Junior Assistant
UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)
- General Knowledge
- English Language
- I.T./Computer Engineering
- Computer Knowledge
- Gujarati Language & Grammar
UGVCL Gujarat Vij Vidyut Sahayak (JE Civil)
Gujarati Language & Grammar
Latest UGVCL JA Syllabus – General Knowledge
- General Science
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Environmental Issues
- Indian Parliament
- Famous Days & Dates
- Countries and Capitals
- Indian Economy
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas
- Current Affairs
- Indian Politics
- Indian History
UGVCL Exam Syllabus – Maths & General Science
- Permutation & Combination
- Boats & Streams
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Ratio and Proportion
- Pipes and Cistern
- Height & Distance
- Allegation & Mixture
- Time and Work
- Decimal Fraction
- Time and Distance
- Simple & Compound Interest
- H.C.F and L.C.M
Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Syllabus – Gujarati language
- Fill in the Blanks
- Idioms & Phrases
- Usage of Words
UGVCL Jr Assistant Syllabus – Computer Knowledge
- Computer Basics
- MS Office
- The hardware of Computer
- MS PowerPoint
- Operating Systems
- MS Excel
- MS Word
www.ugvcl.com Syllabus – English
- Passage Completion
- Active Voice and Passive Voice
- Idioms and Phrases
- Spotting Errors
- Para Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Error Correction (Underlined Part, Phrase in bold)
- Sentence Completion
- Fill in the blanks
- Joining Sentences
UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus – Analytic & Logical Reasoning
- Mirror Images
- Statements & Conclusions
- Clocks & Calendars
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Decision Making
- Number Series
- Cubes and Dice
- Data Interpretation
- Embedded Figures
- Blood Relations
- Non-Verbal Series
- Alphabet Series
- Statements & Arguments
New UGVCL Junior Engineer Syllabus – Electrical Engineering
- Non-conventional Energy sources like Wind, Solar, Biomass
- Measurement of Electrical Power
- Present Power Sector scenario in India and others Electrical
- Power Engineering
- Functions of capacitors & reactors
- Low Voltage constraint & resolving thereof
- Distribution Network Installation & load studies
- Analysis of Dist. Transformers, Meters & Testing
- Engineering topics
- Switchgear & protection (MC/LV) & LT Switchgear design and testing
- Distribution HT/LT Line parameters
- Performance of line fault analysis
UGVCL JE Syllabus – Civil Engineering
- Building Planning
- Hydraulic Structure
- Professional practice
- Transportation Engineer 1 & 2 (Road)
- Quantity Estimation
- Building Code
- Town Planning
- Structural Analysis
- Soil Mechanics
UGVCL Junior Assistant Exam Pattern
|Parts||Topics||Weightage of Marks|
|III||Maths & General Science||15%|
|IV||Analytic & Logical Reasoning||15%|
- It is an Objective Type Question Paper, i.e., Consisting of Multiple Choice Question Paper.
- Test Paper Consists of Five Sessions.
- The question paper will be set in English & Gujarati.
- Objective questions are there in the written exam.
- The subjects to be prepared for the exam are English, general knowledge and technical subjects.
- Total no. of marks are 100.
Aspirants must follow below given Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed).