Uttarakhand Public Service Commission UKPSC Exam Calendar 2018 – 2019 Annual Written Examination Date Sheet Released now at our page. Dear Candidates UKPSC Exam Date & Centre 2018 or 2019 officially announced soon at online ukpsc.gov.in. Uttarakhand PSC Upcoming examination date and centre will be updating our page. Candidates we are provide Uttarakhand PSC Exam Time Table or Activate examination details get following the page. UKPSC Exam Date and Exam Centre also available here. Uttarakhand Public Service Commission UKPSC Exam Admit Card, Syllabus, Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and for more details update every day from our page. UKPSC Written Examination Preparation tips provide our page at below.
UKPSC Annual Exam Calendar 2018 – 2019
Those who are seeking jobs in civil services and various post which are having in Uttarakhand can check the complete exam schedule and date by which it is conducted on. All the candidates belongs to Uttarakhand state and searching latest Govt Recruitment in UKPSC then they can visit the official site or our page. Firstly they read official notification carefully then fill online application form in UKPSC. Job Seekers, who are seeking for UKPSC Exam Calendar Date Scheme, can download UKPSC Group Exam Time Table by the help of this page. Every year Uttarakhand Public Service Commission releases the various vacant position in details and their eligibility criteria via year wise.
UKPSC Annual Upcoming Exam Calendar 2019
|Uttarakhand Judicial service Civil Judge junior division Screening examination 2016 UKPSC PCS J / Nyayik bharti sewa pariksha|
Combined State Civil / upper subordinate services Examination/ UKPSC PCS Civil Service Examination
|UKPSC Computer Staff Typing examination / console operator and data entry operator posts|
Legislative and parliamentary work / law alekhak / translator / examiner test
|Combined state engineering service examination|
Assistant accountant / kanishtha sampreshak Mukhya pariksha or abkari department
|Sanyukt kanishtha Abhiyanta chayan pariksha Interview|
Sahayak kul Sachiv / assistant registrar exam
|Forest ranger preliminary examination / van Chetradhikari|
Follow the Instruction for UKPSC Examination Hall
- Candidates are not allowed to bring Mobile Phones, Watches, bands or rings with in-built memory notes etc. or any other Electronic gadgets, Clark’s Table and Calculators inside the Examination Hall.
- Applicants are advised, in their own interest, not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones to the Examination Venue, as arrangements for safe keeping cannot be assured.
- No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the examination centre or harass the staff employed by the Board for the conduct of examination. Any such misconduct will be viewed seriously and penalized. No T.A./D.A.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability. Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Written Examination / Screening Test
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for UKPSC 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination / Written Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
UKPSC Activate Examination Details 2018
- UKPSC Lecturer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | ukpsc.gov.in Group C Previous Question Papers
- UKPSC Lecturer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | ukpsc.gov.in Group C Exam date & Call Letter
- UKPSC Lecturer Previous Old Question Papers Download @ PDF
- UKPSC Lecturer Result 2018 | Uttarakhand PSC Cutoff & Merit List Here
- UKPSC Lecturer Answer Key 2018 | Uttarakhand PSC Lecturer Solved Paper
- UKPSC APS Previous Year Question Paper 2018, Model Papers, Sample Papers
- UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Answer Key 2018 | UKPSC APS Solved Paper
- UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Result 2018, APS Cutoff & Merit List
- UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Syllabus 2018 | Download UKPSC APS Exam Pattern
- UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Admit Card 2018 | Download Uttarakhand APS Exam Date & Hall Ticket