National Health Mission NHM UP Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Community Health Officers CHO Interview Call Letter available here. UP NRHM Community Health Officers CHO Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. Candidates we are provide UP NHM Community Health Officers CHO Eligibility, Selection Process, UP NHM Community Health Officers CHO Document verification and for more details get following the page. Candidates also mentioned UP NHM Community Health Officers CHO Answer key, Result, Cut off, merit List and etc. Aspirants we are provide more information get below.
UP NHM Community Health Officers CHO 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
All the Interested Candidates filled there Application form and now these Candidates are waiting for there Exam. This article is acquainted with related information likewise Selection Criteria, Test Pattern of Community Health Officers CHO in the forthcoming modules. Stick to this page to know more in detail about Uttar Pradesh NHM Community Health Officers CHO Admit Card 2019. Soon the UP NHM Community Health Officers CHO Will Conduct the Exam for the above Vacant Posts. The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
Eligibility or Qualification
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM), RNRM from recognized University/Bachelor of Science in Nursing from recognized University/Institute.
|UP NHM Community Health Officers CHO 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Community Health Officers CHO|
|Board of Organization||National Health Mission NHM UP|
|No of Vacancy||6000 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
upnrhm.gov.in @ UP NHM Community Health Officers CHO 2019 Selection Process
The selection for the post of GPSC Assistant Engineer AE will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an application form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
UP NHM Community Health Officers CHO 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for UP NHM Community Health Officers CHO 2019
- General Knowledge
Exam Pattern for UP NHM Community Health Officers CHO 2019
|S.No.||Examination Type||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Knowledge||100||100||2 Hours|
The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
Question Paper will be Made on the Candidates last education Qualification.
The Written Examination (Computer Based) shall be Objective Type Multiple Choice (to assess professional knowledge)
The Syllabus & Scheme of Written Examination is Above.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Related Examination Details
- UP NHM Staff Nurse Result 2019, Cutoff, Merit List @ Online
- UP NHM Staff Nurse Answer Key 2019 | Lab Technician & OT Technician Solved Paper
- UP NHM Staff Nurse Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 | upnrhm.gov.in Lab Technician Previous Papers
- UP NHM Staff Nurse Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 | upnrhm.gov.in Lab Technician Exam Date
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for UP NHM Community Health Officers CHO 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
UP NHM Community Health Officers CHO 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
UP NHM Community Health Officers CHO 2019 Notification – Check Here
How to Download UP NHM Community Health Officers CHO 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website upnrhm.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UP NHM
Download UP NHM Community Health Officers CHO 2019 Interview Call Letter