UPESEAT Counselling 2020 – Important Dates, Seat Allotment, Admission Process

UPESEAT Counselling 2020: The counselling process of UPES will be conducted by the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies. All the qualified candidates will be called for the counselling in the basis of obtained merit list or cut off marks in the entrance exam. UPES entrance exam counselling will be commenced tentatively in the last week of June 2020. Here we have mentioned the details about the UPES 2020 Counselling such as counselling dates, schedule, seat allocation, admission procedure, etc.

ADVERTISING

UPES Counselling Dates 2020

Events Dates
Date of Entrance Exam 08th – 15th May 2020
Declaration of Result 1st week of June 2020
Release of Merit List 2nd week of June 2020
Commencement of Counselling Last week of June 2020

UPESEAT 2020 Counselling

The counselling will be conducted in the mode of online for the eligible candidates only. Aspirants only who have met the eligibility criteria for appearing in the admission process will be invited for the counselling process. Students must check the official website time to time for updated details about the counselling and its schedules. However, the counselling process is consists of below-mentioned steps:

UPESEAT Counselling

  • Registration
  • Online Choice Filling
  • Document Verification
  • Seat Allotment

Highlights of UPESEAT 2020 Entrance Exam

Name of the Examination UPES Engineering Aptitude Test
Organizing Body University of Petroleum & Energy Studies
Offered Course Undergraduate  (B.Tech)
Examination Level University Level
Mode of Application Form & Examination Online
Total Marks 200
Official website https://www.upes.ac.in/

Procedure of UPES Counselling

Step-1: Candidates should need to register themselves for the counselling on the official page of the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies.

Step-2: Based on the merit list aspirants will be allowed to participate in the counselling on the specified date mentioned on the counselling call letter.

Step-3: After filling the course in the mode of online, they have to pay the applicable fees for that course to confirm the seat availability.

Step-4: Finally, the seat will be allocated to the concerned after all the verification process has been done by the admission authority.

ADVERTISING

Required Documents

At the time of admission, the below-mentioned documents are to be submitted by the candidates to the counselling authority.

  • Candidate’s Photograph
  • Domicile / Caste / Transfer / Migration Certificate
  • Counselling Call Letter
  • SSC / HSC Mark Sheets
  • UPESEAT Admit Card

UPESEAT 2020 Admission / Seat Allotment

The 80% seats will be filled for the candidates according to the UPESEAT Merit List and the remaining of 20% seats will be allocated for the JEE Mains 2020 qualified aspirants and the merit of the qualifying (10+2) examination.