Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission UPPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 -2020 Download for Principal, Veterinary Medical Officer VMO Previous Year Question Papers available here. UPPSC Principal, Veterinary Medical Officer VMO Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates we are provide UPPSC Veterinary Medical Officer VMO & Principal Written Examination Papers or Syllabus get following the page. UPPSC Principal & Veterinary Medical Officer VMO Selection process, UPPSC Principal & Veterinary Medical Officer VMO Eligibility, UPPSC Principal & Veterinary Medical Officer VMO Document verification and for more details get following the page. Candidates are you searching for UPPSC Principal & Veterinary Medical Officer VMO Sample Papers, Model papers, Old Examination Papers and etc.
UPPSC Principal , VMO Syllabus 2019 – 2020 for PDF
What is the exam pattern and how many questions included in the question Paper and which subjects consist of high weightage? All the details can know from these UPPSC Principal syllabus. You can also search in official website uppsc.up.nic.in for UPPSC Principal Old Year Papers. All the Interested Candidates Filled there Online Application Form are Now Waiting for their Exam. Soon the Exam will be Schedule. Candidates Can Check more Details Below.
Official Notification – Check Here
|UPPSC Principal Syllabus & Exam pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Veterinary Medical Officer, Engineer, Principal (Grade-II), Assistant Architect Planner & other posts|
|Board of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission UPPSC|
|No of Vacancy||89 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Written Test: The candidates who had filled the application form for the post of UPPSC are invited for the written test of the UPPSC Principal, Veterinary Medical Officer. After that qualified candidates will be selected for the next round of competition.
Personal Interview: The candidates who got selected in the written test are called for the personal interview of the UPPSC Principal, Veterinary Medical Officer VMO. The final appointment will be made on the basis of the personal interview and documentation.
- Online Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
UPPSC Principal, VMO Written Examination Details
Syllabus for UPPSC Principal
- General Knowledge
- General Awareness
- General Hindi
- Technical Wise subjects
- Related Topics
- Cubes and Dice.
- Visual Memory.
- Number Ranking.
- Alphabet Series.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- Mirror Images.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Blood Relations
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Embedded Figure
- Coding-Decoding etc.
General Studies Syllabus
- General Science.
- Indian Polity.
- Geography – India.
- Current Events – National & International.
- Science & Technology.
- History – India & World.
- Socio-Economic Events
- Cultural Heritage of India.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Economy.
- Instrumental methods of organic analysis.
- Tool marks.
- Foot and tire impressions.
- Fundamentals of photography.
- Crime Scene examinations.
- Fire and arson.
- Physical evidence.
- Forensic Science.
- Broken glass.
- Instrumental methods of inorganic analysis.
- Organometallic compounds, Bioinorganic chemistry, and Polymers.
- Chemical Kinetics and Thermodynamics.
- Quantum Chemistry.
- Natural Products and Drugs.
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Poisons and Pesticides.
- Analytical Chemistry and Instrumental methods.
- Organic reaction mechanism and Stereochemistry.
- Biochemical and Molecular Techniques.
- Physical / Biological Anthropology.
- Fundamentals of Anthropology.
- Chemistry of Biomolecules.
Exam Pattern for UPPSC Lecturer & Assistant Teacher 2018 UDC, LDC
|S. No.||Paper||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|1.||Paper-I||General Knowledge & Aptitude||100||100|
- The written exams for all the posts will be multiple choice objective type.
- Each question carries 1 marks.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4 marks in each paper for every wrong answer.
- The Exam will be Written type.
- The Paper will be based on the Last Education Qualification of Candidates.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed).