Union Public Service Commission UPSC APFC Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners Interview Call Letter available here. UPSC APFC Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for UPSC APFC Selection Process, UPSC Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners APFC Eligibility, UPSC Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners APFC Document verification and etc. UPSC APFC Syllabus for PDF get here. UPSC Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners APFC Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
UPSC APFC 2019 Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
The is the most required thing to take. Meanwhile, the applicant must check the details printed on the UPSC APFC Admit Card 2019. If any false data printed on the UPSC Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners Admit Card, make sure get it corrected by authorities.
So, in this session, all the participants may know the Previous Papers for the practice session which helps a lot for the applicants to get the marks in the exam. So, the seekers must get on this notification and try to finish the form with the given date.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|UPSC Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners APFC 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners APFC|
|Board of Organization||Union Public Service Commission UPSC|
|No of Vacancy||Various Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
upsc.gov.in @ UPSC APFC 2019 Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners Eligibility
Check here to know the Academic Qualifications to complete the Registration process for the UPSC APFC Recruitment 2019 As follows below. Applicants have to acquire the Degree of one of the recognized University or equivalent Required Qualification: Diploma in Company Law/ Labour Laws / Public Administration.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
UPSC APFC 2019 Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners Written Examination Details
Syllabus for UPSC APFC 2019 Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners
Exam Pattern UPSC APFC 2019 Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners
|S. No||Type of the Exam||Name of Subjects|
|1||Objective Questions||General Awareness|
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for UPSC APFC 2019 Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
UPSC APFC 2019 Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners Recruitment – Check Here
UPSC APFC 2019 Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners Notification – Check Here
UPSC APFC 2019 Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download UPSC APFC 2019 Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website upsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UPSC
Download UPSC APFC 2019 Assistant Provident Fund Commissioners Interview Call Letter