Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test UPTET Exam Date, Exam Centre/Center of Paper 1 Paper 2 is discussed here. Dear Candidates we are provide UPTET Examination date 2019 get following the page. Candidates can able download UP TET Written Exam Date 2019 for Hindi get below. UP Teacher Eligibility Test Paper I & II Examination Test Date also mentioned here. Dear Applicants are you searching for uptet paper 1 and paper 2 written examination date and centre for eligible candidates get under the page. UP Teacher Eligibility Test Selection process, UP Teacher Eligibility Test Eligibility, UP Teacher Eligibility Test Document verification, UP Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
UPTET Exam Date & Centre/Center 2019
UPTET 2019 Application Form will begin from September 17 and end on October 3. The exam will be conducted on 22 December, 2019 in two sessions. The UPTET is conducted to recruit the Primary School Teachers and Upper Primary Level teachers in the state. The Selection will be Based on Written Exam. Those Candidates Who Qualify the UPTET Exam, Board will Provide Score Card/ Rank Card and Mention Their Marks (Obtained by Candidates) in Score Card. Score Card will be Valid Till next UPTET Exam.
Important Dates for UPTET 2019 Examination
|Starting Date for Registration of Online Application||01 November 2019|
|Last Date for Registration of Online Application||20 November 2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee||21 November 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||22 November 2019|
|Exam Date||22 December 2019|
|Admit Card Available||12 December 2019|
|Result Available||16 January 2020|
The Selection will be Based on Written Exam. Those Candidates Who Qualify the UPTET Exam, Board will Provide Score Card/ Rank Card and Mention Their Marks (Obtained by Candidates) in Score Card. Score Card will be Valid Till NEXT UPTET EXAM.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Eligibility for UPTET 2019
Teacher for Classes I-V (Primary Level):
Degree with Minimum 50% from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized university/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ Freedom Fighters will be given for 05% in Degree & 02 years Diploma (D.Ed) from N.C.T.E/ Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI). OR Degree with 02 years B.T.C., C.T. (Nursery)/ Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) (02 years) from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized university. OR Degree with qualify in Special B.T.C. Training from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized university. OR Degree with 02 years B.T.C. Urdu Special Training in Uttar Pradesh from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized university. OR 04 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
Teacher for Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Level):
Degree with B.T.C. from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized university & National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) OR Degree with 50% form Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized institution/ Degree (B.Ed)/ B.Ed Special Education from Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI). OR Intermediate with 50% & 04 years B.A/ B.Sc.Ed/ B.A.Ed from recognized by N.C.T.E./ U.G.C. OR Intermediate with minimum 50% & 04 years Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). OR Degree with minimum 45% from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized institution (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ Freedom Fighter candidates will be given for 05%) & B.Ed.
Exam Centre Locations
|Sant Ravidas Nagar|
Sant Kabir Nagar
Gautam Budh Nagar
UPTET 2019 Paper I & II Written Examination Details
Syllabus for UPTET
- Environmental Studies
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- Language 1 (Hindi)
- Language II (English/Sanskrit/Urdu
- Maths and Science OR b) Social Science & other subjects
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- Language 1 (Hindi)
- Language II (English/Sanskrit/Urdu)
Exam Pattern for UPTET 2019 for Paper I & Paper II
- Paper 1 of UPTET 2019 will consist 5 sections and each section will have 30 questions each. The total questions in the exam will be 150 and each question will carry 1 mark.
- The section on Child pedagogy and development will test the candidates on educational psychology of teaching and learning for the age group of 6-11 years.
- Maths and EVS sections will test the candidates for facts, concepts and understanding of the subject.
- Language 1 will test the candidate for skills of instructions medium.
- The standard of questions in paper I as per UPTET paper pattern will be according to the topics given by NCERT in the syllabus for class I -V.
- Paper II of UPTET 2019 will consist of 4 sections out of which 3 sections are compulsory for every candidate.
- Candidates interested in Maths and Science have to appear for I a and other candidates interested in social science and other subjects should attempt 1 b).
- The standard of questions in paper II as per UPTET exam pattern will be according to the topics prescribe by NCERT in the syllabus for class VI-VIII.
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Follows Tips for Examination Hall
Candidates are prohibited from bringing into the examination hall any kind of written or printed matter or books etc., or from noting down the answer of any question on the question papers, hall tickets etc. They should not bring cell phones, pagers, calculators or any other electronic gadgets into the Examination Hall. Even if the students are found possessing any such material in person will also be punished according to the rules of the University.
If a candidate is found guilty of serious misconduct in the examination hall or of misbehavior towards the supervisory staff even outside the examination hall or any other place during the period, the examination is being held he / she be disqualified for a period up to five years.
candidate or if he receives or attempts to receive help from any source, including consulting books, notes or papers or any other matter outside the exam hall or has given help or attempted to give help, he / she shall be disqualified from appearing in any university exam for two years.