VBRET Application Form 2020: The online application form of Visva Bharati Research Eligibility Test 2020 will announce in the mode of online. VBERT 2020 Application Form should be submitted by the applicants before the due date. Visva Bharati University conducts Visva Bharati University Entrance Exam 2020 for M.Phil, Ph.D and Integrated M.Phil-Ph.D courses. The candidates who are all interested in joining Visva Bharati University Entrance Exam can apply for the through Visva Bharati University Application Form. Moreover, the candidates are admitted based on the entrance test and interview/Viva-voce. Certainly, qualified candidates will get admission in the Visva-Bharati University.
Important Dates for VBRET 2020
The official Notification is yet to be released, the expected dates are given below. Indeed, the details are given on the website is for guidance purpose, the candidate can also view the official website for more information.
|VBRET Application Start||May 2020|
|Last date to Submit the Application||June 2020|
|Issue Admit Card||June 2020|
|VBRET Exam||June 2020|
|VBRET Interview / Viva-voce||June 2020|
|Online publication of results||To be announced in the University website: www.visvabharati.ac.in|
|Admission from First Merit List|
|Admission from Second Merit List|
|Commencement of Classes|
VBRET Admission 2020
The VBRET Committee will publish the notification during May 2020. The VBRET exam is a research Test focus only on M.Phil and Ph.D. Admission 2020-2021 in various subjects. Meanwhile, candidates who have qualified UGC-NET (including JRF)/UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/SLET/GATE/ teacher fellowship or obtained M.Phil degree from Visva Bharati / from UGC recognized university are exempted from VBRET exam; however, they need to attend the Interview/Viva-voce. If a candidate gets qualified in the VBRET exam, then it will be valid up to 2 years from the date of publication of the result.
VBRET 2020 Application Form
Candidate can apply for VBRET on the official website http://vbu.ucanapply.com/entrance. The application form is filled and submitted through online mode only. Candidate should use different application form is required for different subjects.
Before applying for VBRET, the candidate needs to make sure they have a valid E-mail Id and an active mobile number. Also, a scanned photograph (Less than 100 KB) and a scanned signature (Less than 100 KB). Admission Prospectus of Visva Bharati is available in the official website, before applying for VBRET; candidate can refer the prospectus and start filling the application form.
How to fill the VBRET Application Form 2020
- Visit the Official Website
- After that, Read the Admission Notification
- Register as New User with Login credentials
- Now Fill the application form –
- Select the Program- M.Phil/Ph.D that you need to apply for
- After that, select the college and Department
- Obviously, Personal Information with the community and occupation of the guardian.
- Academic Details need to fill next, starting from the SSLC to the last pursued Academic qualification.
- Experience, if any
- Upload photo and signature
- Finally, make the payment and submit the form
|For General, EWS & OBC candidates|
|For SC, ST & PWD candidates|
In addition, candidates are advised to save a copy of the filled computer-generated application on the computer or take a print out of it for future reference.
Mode of Application Fee Payment
Candidate can pay the Application fee through online method and Offline method. But if a candidate makes payment through online methods, they will get instant confirmation about their payment and submission.
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Cash Card
- Payment through mobiles are also acceptable
- Deposit the application fees at any HDFC branches using a Bank Challan generated online.
VBRET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have obtained a Master’s Degree with a minimum of 55% marks of B+ grade in the concerned or an allied subject preceded by a Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized University/Institute
- Relaxation – Relaxation is given for reserved categories as per the Government Rules.
- International candidates can get a separate application form from the Joint Register office.
- Whereas VBRET and other entrance exams are exempted for International students. However, they should meet the eligibility criteria in the concerned departments
Finally, Candidates pursuing their final year (4th Semester) PG course can also apply for VBRET Exams. Additionally, the candidate should produce complete mark sheets during the admission process.