VGU DECODE Admit Card 2020: The Admit Card of DECODE will released by the Code of Design Excellence (CODE) a constituent center of Vivekananda Global University. Examiners can download DECODE Hall Ticket at the official page decode.codevgu.in. DECODE is a Design aptitude test conducted by the Center of Design Excellence which is a constituent body of Vivekananda Global University take. This is one of the most preferred Institutes for Architecture and Fashion Designing. A total of seven courses come under CODE. Additionally, CODE has Industrial Partners, Educational Partners, and International collaborations.
DECODE 2020 Admit Card
The aspirants can download the Admit card from its official page http://www.codevgu.in/. This website is specifically for CODE. Obviously, the information of its coursed and detailed description can be viewed by visiting this page.
Download DECODE 2020 Admit Card
To get the Admit card, one needs to apply for the course and make the payment prescribed on the website. In the application form, there will be e-mail id field, by entering an active e-mail id of the candidate; they can able to get all the updates from CODE and VGU. All the information regarding the exam, result and admit card are sent to the registered e-mail id.
- To get the e-mail id, first, visit the official website http://www.codevgu.in/
- Then go to the existing users to log in to your account.
- After entering into the account, check for the Admit card.
- Enter the details asked by the website, in order to get the admit card and then press the submit button to proceed further.
- Now Admit card will be displayed.
- Check whether all the information printed in it is correct.
- Then take a hard copy for future reference.
In the admit card, personal detail, Time of exam and rules to be followed will be given. So adhere to the rules given. Sometimes they will ask to affix the candidate’s passport size photo and a sign in it.
VGU DECODE 2020 Exam Dates
However, the date of this online exam is not yet announced from the University. The Tentative dates are below.
|Last Date of Registration||April 2020|
|Declaration of Merit List Round-1||May 2020|
|Interview Round-1||May 2020|
|Declaration of Merit List Round-2||June 2020|
|Interview Round-2||June 2020|
|Commencement of classes||August 2020|
Important Instruction to be noted
- Login to your account before 15 minutes of the exam.
- Exam time will be 9 am to 12 pm or 1 pm to 4 pm (as per your exam schedule)
- Last time to start the exam is 9.15 am or 1.15 pm (as per your exam schedule)
- If the exam got interrupted due to any reason, you can inform the concerns immediately.
Coursed Offered in CODE at VGU
In the below-given table, the Bachelor of Design course needs DECODE.
|Architecture||B.Arch||5 years||NATA/JEE 2||40|
|Fashion & Textile Design|| |
|Interior & Product Design||Decode/UCEED||20|
|Graphic & Communication Design||Decode/UCEED||20|
|B.Des + MBA||B.Des + MBA||5 years||Decode/UCEED||40|
|Design Management||MBA||2 years||Graduation||20|
|Sustainable Design||M.Des||2 years||Graduation||20|
The candidate, who needs to appear for DECODE should bring their Admit Card to the exam center. Rough sheets will be provided at the exam center. The candidate needs to sign in the Attendance sheet. No electronic device is allowed inside the exam center.