VSAT (Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test (VSAT 2020) is one of the most university-level examination conducted by Vignan’s University. Candidates who seek Admissions for B. Tech programs can apply for this exam. Once a year in the month of April this exam is conducted.
Important Dates for VSAT 2020
VSAT Exam Dates 2020
Check here the official exam schedule of VSAT 2020 examination:
|Application starts||2nd Week November 2019|
|Application filling Last date||2nd Week April 2020|
|Admit Card Issued||3rd week of April 2020|
|Date of exam||4th Week April 2020|
|Result Declaration||1st Week May 2020|
|Counseling date||2nd Week – 3rd Week May 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for VSAT 2020
- Candidates who have passed Intermediate or its Equivalent Exam with Minimum of 60% marks and
- candidates who have born After 1st July 1996 can Apply for this exam.
How to Apply for VSAT 2020
The procedures for applying VSAT 2020 are as follows
- candidates must log on to the official site for Applying VSAT 2020
- After logging in candidates should click on the link that refers to “VSAT 2020 Admit ”
- Then candidates must click on to the download option, by clicking on it, candidates can download the Admit card from the official site.
- After Downloading Hall Ticket from the official site, candidates must fill the application with correct details and must send it to the official Address.
- Candidates who apply through online can fill the details on online and can send it to the official address by online mode.
Candidates can download their Application form from the university. Once candidates have finished filling the Application form, they must send a DD amount of RS.1000 to the Address on the official Site.
Payment through Offline
After filling Application, form candidates must take a printout of the Application form and must fill all the required details and must send it to the official site of VSAT 2020.