Women and Child Development Karnataka WCD Karnataka Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Helper Previous Year Papers available here. WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Helper Selection Process, WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Helper Eligibility, WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Helper Document verification and for More Details get Following the page. WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Helper Sample Papers, WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Helper Model papers, WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Helper Previous Year Question Papers and etc. Aspirants we are provide WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Helper Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker 2019 Anganwadi Helper Syllabus
Finally, your wait is over because in this article we have shared the valuable news about Anganwadi Worker/ Helper Written Exam. So follow this entire blog and utilize the WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Helper Syllabus and start your preparation. The Women and Child Development Karnataka officials are planning to conduct the Anganwadi Worker/ Helper Written Exam on upcoming days.
From this article, you can find all the accurate information about WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Helper Syllabus 2018-2019. The Written Exam date is soon intimate by Women and Child Development Karnataka at their official website @ anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in.
Candidates should have 8th, 10th Class.
The selection for the post of WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker & Helper 2019 will be made on the basis of Written Examination List followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker 2019 Anganwadi Helper Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary
|Name of Exam||Anganwadi Worker & Helper|
|Board of Organization||Women and Child Development Karnataka WCD Karnataka|
|No of Vacancy||213 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker 2019 Anganwadi Helper Written Examination Details
Syllabus for WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker 2019 Anganwadi Helper
Focus on Question of Nutrition and Health
General Knowledge and Reasoning Question
Child Health and Elementary Education
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker Syllabus for Reasoning
- PuzzlesVerbal Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker Syllabus for Nutrition and Health
- Various national health programs
- Information of Common Ailments
- The importance of nutrition in various stages of life.
- Pregnant care
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker Syllabus for Managerial Quality
- Managing the Team Members
- Understanding their Abilities
- Contemporary social challenges and concerns
- Attributes and skills
- Leadership Qualities
- Group work
- Communication and Counseling skills based on two unread passages.
- Development concept and the main challenges
- Leadership Development
- Five Year Development Plans
- Internal Governance
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Basic Computer
- Indian History
- Basic GK
- Indian Politics
- Indian Culture
- Inventions in the World
- Indian Parliament
- History, Culture, Traditions & Festivals
- Famous Days & Dates
- Indian Economy
- Famous Books & Authors
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker Syllabus for Child Health and Elementary Education
- Children with special needs
- Introduction to pre-school education
- Introduction to Child Development
- Child Care and Protection
Exam Pattern for WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker 2019 Anganwadi Helper
|S.no||Name of the Subject||Max Marks|
|1||Focus on Question of Nutrition and Health||55|
|2||General Knowledge and Reasoning Question||55|
|4||Child Health and Elementary Education||45|
- The candidates will have option to give their answer in English (except for test of English Language).
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be 100 Questions/ Marks.
- The question paper will consist of 100 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, questions on English Language and questions on Professional Knowledge.
- The time duration will be 2 hours.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Applications for Recruitment of Anganwadi Worker / Helper
No of Vacancy – 59
Online Application Form Last Date – 26 June 2019
No Of Vacancy – 154
Online Application Form Last Date – 02 July 2019
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker 2019 Anganwadi Helper
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker 2019 Anganwadi Helper Recruitment – Check Here
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker 2019 Anganwadi Helper Notification – Check Here
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker 2019 Anganwadi Helper Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker 2019 Anganwadi Helper Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for WCD Kar
Download WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker 2019 Anganwadi Helper Previous Papers