Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC Agriculture Officer Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2019 Download foe AO Interview Call Letter mentioned below the page. APPSC Agriculture Officer AO Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced so at online. Candidates can able download APPSC Agriculture Officer AO Selection Process, APPSC Agriculture Officer AO Eligibility, APPSC Agriculture Officer AO Documnet verification and etc. APPSC Agriculture Officer AO Aspirants we are provide APPSC Agriculture Officer AO Syllabus and Test Pattern get following the page. Candidates are you searching for APPSC Agriculture Officer AO Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
APPSC Agriculture Officer AO 2019 Download for Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Moreover, arrange every vital document before the day of APPSC Agriculture Officer Exam. The Identity Proof and the print out of Andhra Pradesh Agriculture Officer Admit Card are necessary to take. The Candidates need to visit regularly to the Official Website to get the Updates regarding the Admit Card. The candidates can download their Admit Card by motioning their Roll No. or Registration No. in the Admit Card Portal. Otherwise, applicants won’t be allowed to attend the APPSC Agriculture Officer Exam. Also, remember the Andhra Pradesh PSC AO Exam Date & attend the Exam on time.
The main examination is likely to be held online through computer based test
on 17.04.2019. There would be objective type questions which are to be answered
on computer system. Instructions regarding computer based recruitment test are
attached as Annexure – III. In case any paper of the Examination is held in different
languages, the candidate has to choose the medium in which he/she wants to write
the examination and the paper will be valued with reference to that medium only.
|APPSC Agriculture Officer AO 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Agriculture Officer AO|
|Board of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC|
|No of Vacancy||27 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit card / Hall Ticket|
Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates for certificate verification will be announced in the Commissions website. After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for final selection through counselling method
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
psc.ap.gov.in @ APPSC Agriculture Officer AO 2019 Eligibility or Qualification
Must possess a Degree of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture of a recognized University in the State or any other University Accredited by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). A candidate should possess the academic qualifications and experience including practical experience prescribed, if any, for the post on the date of the notification for direct recruitment issued by the concerned recruiting agency.
Download Hall Ticket
HALL TICKETS can be downloaded whenever the Commission uploads them to its
website. Intimation would be given through the website regarding downloading of
APPSC Agriculture Officer AO 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for APPSC Agriculture Officer AO 2019
Exam Pattern for APPSC Agriculture Officer AO 2019
|S. No||Type of the Exam||Name of Subjects|
|1||Objective Questions||General Awareness|
The Written Exam will be Objective Type.
There will be Two Papers in the Written Examination. (i) Agriculture (Diploma Standard) (ii) General Studies (HSC Standard) and Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (SSLC Standard)
The First Question paper Agriculture (Diploma Standard) will have maximum 300 Marks, having 200 Questions. Exam Duration Will be 03 Hours.
The Second Question Paper General Studies (HSC Standard) will have maximum 200 Marks, having 100 Questions. Exam Duration will be 02 Hours.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Admit Card/Hall Ticket Download
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for APPSC Agriculture Officer AO 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Related Examination for APPSC Agriculture Officer AO 2019
- APPSC Group 2 (Prelims & Mains) Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2019 | psc.ap.nic.in Group II Exam Date & Call Letter
- APPSC Group 2 Prelims / Main Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 | psc.ap.gov.in Previous Papers
- APPSC Extension Officer Previous Old Question Papers & EO Grade I Supervisor Model Papers
- APPSC Extension Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 | psc.ap.gov.in Supervisor Previous Papers
- APPSC Extension Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 | psc.ap.gov.in Supervisor Exam Date & Call Letter
- APPSC Group 4 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 | psc.ap.gov.in Grade IV Previous Question Papers
- APPSC Grade IV (Panchayat Secretary) Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 | psc.ap.gov.in Group III Exam Date
For More Details
APPSC Agriculture Officer AO 2019 Recruitment– Check Here
APPSC Agriculture Officer AO 2019 Notification – Check Here
APPSC Agriculture Officer AO 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download APPSC Agriculture Officer AO 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website psc.ap.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for APPSC
Download APPSC Agriculture Officer AO 2019 Interview Call Letter