Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC Degree Lecturer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous year Question Papers available here. APPSC Degree Lecturer Exam Date and Exam Centre will be released soon at online. APPSC Degree Lecturer Selection Process, APPSC Degree Lecturer Eligibility, APPSC Degree Lecturer Documnet verification and for more details get following the page. Aspirants are you searching for APPSC Degree Lecturer Syllabus and Test Pattern get following the page. APPSC Degree Lecturer Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
APPSC Degree Lecturer 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
Get an idea about the Andhra Pradesh PSC Degree Lecturer Exam Questions by solving more and more AP Degree Lecturer Model Papers available on this page. Download AP Degree Lecturer Syllabus 2019 PDF format as well as APPSC DL Exam Pattern 2019 from here.
As soon as they heard about this news, most of the individuals got disappointed. But, recently, the officials had released APPSC Degree Lecturer Recruitment 2018. As per the announcement, the officials announced huge number of vacancies to fill up the posts. However, we provided the complete details regarding this AP Government Jobs along with Andhra Pradesh PSC DL Syllabus PDF.
APPSC Degree Lecturer 2019 Selection Process
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
|APPSC Degree Lecturer 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Degree Lecturer|
|Board of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC|
|No of Vacancy||308 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Eligibility or Qualification
APPSC Degree Lecturer Recruitment 2019 Candidates should complete Master’s Degree in relevant discipline with the academic record of 55% qualifying marks from a govt recognized University or Institution. Everyone who is applying must also qualify in NET.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
APPSC Degree Lecturer 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for APPSC Degree Lecturer 2019
Andhra Pradesh PSC Lecturer Syllabus 2019 for General Awareness
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian History.
- Current Affairs.
- Environmental Issues.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Indian Economy.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- General Science.
- Indian Politics.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Indian Parliament.
- Famous Places in India.
AP Degree Lecturer Syllabus 2019 for Logical Reasoning
- Visual Memory.
- Abstract Ideas And Symbols And Their Relationships.
- Space Visualization.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Decision Making.
- Arithmetical Computations.
- Problem Solving.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Other Analytical Functions.
- Verbal And Figure Classification.
AP Degree Lecturer Syllabus 2019 for General Knowledge
- Indian Constitution.
- General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh.
- General Polity.
- Scientific Research.
- Current Events – International & National also.
- Economic Science also
APPSC Degree Lecturer Syllabus 2019 for General English
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Passage Completion.
- Error Correction.
- Theme detection.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Word Formation.
- Sentence Completion.
- Unseen Passages.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Verb & Adverbs.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
www.psc.ap.gov.in Lecturer Syllabus 2019 for Hindi
- Translation of Sentences.
- Error Detection.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Plural Forms etc.
AP Degree Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2019 for Social
- Civics etc.
APPSC Degree Lecturer Syllabus 2019 for Science
- Natural Science.
- Chemical Science
- Biological Science.
- Physical Science.
- Environmental Science.
Andhra Pradesh Lecturer 2019 Syllabus for Current Affairs
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Financial System.
- Books & Authors.
- Capitals & Currencies.
- Current Ministers & Governors.
- Government Schemes.
- Abreviations and Economic Terminologies etc.
- Summits & Conferences
Exam Pattern APPSC Degree Lecturer 2019
|S.No||Exam Type||Paper||Name of the Subjects||Total No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper – I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||2 1/2 Hours|
|2.||Paper – II||Concerned Subjects||150||300||150 Min|
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for APPSC Degree Lecturer 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
APPSC Degree Lecturer 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
APPSC Degree Lecturer 2019 Notification – Check Here
APPSC Degree Lecturer 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download APPSC Degree Lecturer 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://psc.ap.gov.in/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for APPSC
Download APPSC Degree Lecturer 2019 Previous Question Papers