Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC FDO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Fisheries Development Officer Previous Papers available here. APPSC FDO Exam Date and Exam Centre get below the page. APPSC Fisheries Development Officer FDO Selection Process, APPSC Fisheries Development Officer FDO Eligibility, APPSC Fisheries Development Officer FDO Document verification, APPSC Fisheries Development Officer FDO Selection List and etc. Aspirants we are provide APPSC Fisheries Development Officer FDO Sample Papers, APPSC Fisheries Development Officer FDO Model Papers, Old Examination Papers, Previous Papers and etc. APPSC Fisheries Development Officer FDO Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
APPSC Fisheries Development Officer FDO 2019 Syllabus for PDF
If you are the one in that group then you need to work hard. Because the selection will be purely based on the candidate’s performance and skills which are shown in the following rounds. Hence, eligible candidates can download the APPSC Fisheries Development Officer Syllabus using the below free download links.
Also, check the Andhra Pradesh PSC FDO Exam Pattern which is tabulated in the later modules of this article. Without gathering any information you can make a proper preparation for the exam. Hence, start doing the exam preparation with the help of the study material provided on this page.
Eligibility or Qualification
Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc.) from any recognized University of India (As per G.O.Ms.No.32, Animal Husbandry Dairy Development and Fisheries (Fish.I) Dept., Dated:16-04-2011)
|APPSC FDO 2019 Fisheries Development Officer Syllabus & Exam pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Fisheries Development Officer FDO|
|Board of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC|
|No of Vacancy||43 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam pattern|
Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates for certificate verification will be announced in the Commissions website. After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for final selection through counselling method
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
QUESTION PAPER, ANSWER KEY AND OTHER MATTERS
The Commission would publish the key on its website after conduct of the examination. Any objections with regard to the key and any other matter shall be filed within one week after publication of the key in the prescribed proforma available in the website.
The objections received in the prescribed proforma and within due date will be referred to expert Committee for opinion and to take appropriate decision thereon by the Commission. As per decision of the Commission a revised key will be hosted and further objections only in respect of keys that are revised would be called for a period of three working days from the date of publication of revised key. No further objections on original key will be entertained at this stage. The matter will again be referred to experts, taking into consideration the opinion of expert Committee and the final key would be hosted on website based on the decision of the Commission.
The objections if any would be examined and the decision of the Commission in this regard shall be final. Any objection filed after expiry of specified time from the date of publication of key / revised key would not be entertained.
APPSC FDO 2019 Fisheries Development Officer Written Examination Details
Syllabus for APPSC FDO 2019 Fisheries Development Officer
APPSC FDO Syllabus 2018 – General Studies & Mental Ability
- Geography of India with a focus on Andhra Pradesh.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention, and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- General Science
- Social- economic and political history of modern India
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis:
- Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean and variance coefficient of
- variation etc.,)
- Tabulation of data
- Visual representation of data
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
- The task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
- Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
- Loss of capital city, challenges in building a new capital and its financial implications.
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
- Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
- AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
- Implications for financial resources of state government.
Andhra Pradesh Fisheries Development Officers Syllabus 2018
- Respiration and osmoregulation in fishes
- Endocrine system of fishes
- Phylum Chordata – class – Pisces – taxonomy – classification – general Morphology and Anatomy of chondrichthyans and ostrich-types and Osteichthyes – general distribution of fish
- General principles of Taxonomy, outline classification and General characters on Non-Chordates and Chordates
- A general study of Parasitic and Pathogenic Protozoans, Helminthes, and Arthropods with reference to Fish and Prawn culture
- Fish growth – Morphometric and Meristic characters
- Adaptations – migration of fishes
- Parental care of fishes
- Food and feeding habits with special reference to Digestion in Fish
- Reproductive system and breeding habit in fishes
- Series Completion
- Verification of truth of the Statement
- Situation Reaction Test
- Direction Sense Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Alpha- Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Puzzle Test
- Blood Relations
- Coding- Decoding
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Operations of Mathematics
- Venn Diagrams
- Word Sequence
- Missing Characters
- Sequential Output training
- Test on Alphabets
- Eligibility Test
- Dot Situation
- Identical figure groupings
- Forming figures and analysis
- Construction of squares and Triangles
- Analytical Reasoning
- Paper Folding
- Paper Cutting
- Cubes and Dice
- Water Images
- Mirror Images
- Figure Matrix
- Completion Incomplete Pattern
- Spotting embedded figures
- Rules Detection
Exam Pattern for APPSC FDO 2019 Fisheries Development Officer
|Written Exam (Objective) Degree Standard|
|Paper I||Subject||Questions||Duration||Maximum Marks|
|I||General Studies & Mental Ability 150 150||150||150||150|
|II||Fisheries Science – I||150||150||150|
|III||Fisheries Science – II||150||150||150|
The candidates applying for the post of Dragline Operator (T) will be evaluated on 150 marks; while others on 100 marks.
The Written test will comprise of objective type questions with four choices of answer and there will be no negative marking for any wrong answer. Question booklet (in Hindi/English) will be provided along with a separate OMR sheet, at the start of written examination.
Instructions (Bilingual) for candidates will be given on the question booklet as well as on the OMR sheet.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for APPSC FDO 2019 Fisheries Development Officer
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For More Details
AIIMS Jodhpur LDC 2019 Lower Division Clerk Recruitment – Check Here
AIIMS Jodhpur LDC 2019 Lower Division Clerk Notification – Check Here
AIIMS Jodhpur LDC 2019 Lower Division Clerk Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download APPSC FDO 2019 Fisheries Development Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website psc.ap.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for APPSC
Download APPSC FDO 2019 Fisheries Development Officer Previous Question Papers