Assam Police Constable Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Executive for Male or Female candidates interview call letter mentioned below the page. Assam Police Constable Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. Assam Police Constable Executive selection process, Assam Police Constable Eligibility, Assam Police Constable Document verification, Assam Police Constable notification, Assam Police Constable and for more details get following the page. Dear Candidates can able download for Assam Police Constable Physical Test, Medical Test, PET / PMT / PST also check under the page. Candidates Assam Police Constable Exam Admit Card Download form assampolice.gov.in. and Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
assampolice.gov.in 2018 Assam Police Constable (Executive) Admit Card
If the candidate will not carry their admit card that candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination. For more information regarding Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2018 candidate can see the below-mentioned schedule. In general, the Assam Police Constable Paper Pattern helps the aspirants acquire good score in the Examination.
Having prior knowledge of concepts to cover becomes a fetching point to the candidates during the time of preparation. Moreover, you can estimate the examination structure, max. marks and test duration from the Assam Police Exam Pattern 2018.
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Test
- Extra – Curricular Activities and Special Skills
|Assam Police Constable 2018 Executive Hall Ticket / Admit Card Summary|
|Name of Exam||Constable (Executive)|
|Board of Organization||Assam Police Department|
|No of Vacancy||130 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
assampolice.gov.in @ Assam Police Constable 2018 Executive Eligibility Details
10 + 2 (Senior Secondary) pass from a recognized Board
REQUIREMENT OF DRIVING LICENSE
This being a Special Recruitment Drive for North Eastern states, Hon’ble Lt. Governor, Delhi has accorded a one time relaxation to the applicants of North Eastern States who intend to apply for the post of “Constable” in Delhi Police. In other words, it is not mandatory to have a driving license for LMV (Motor-cycle/Car) in order to be eligible to apply. However, this relaxation is subject to the condition that a valid driving license shall have to be obtained within one year of the appointment.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
PHYSICAL ENDURANCE TEST (QUALIFYING)
|Race||1600 Mtrs in 6 minutes||
1600 Mtrs in 8 minutes
|14 feet||10 feet|
|High Jump||3’9” feet||
STANDARD OF PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT – MALE
165 cms – For all candidates
Min. 76 cms un-expanded & 80 cms when expanded – For all candidates
STANDARD OF PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT – FEMALE
155 cms – For all candidates
Assam Police Constable 2018 Executive Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Assam Police Constable 2018 Executive
General Knowledge / Current Affairs
Exam Pattern for Assam Police Constable 2018 Executive
- Firstly the PST/PET Will be Conducted.
- The Exam Will be of Written Objective Type.
- The Written Test Will be of 100 Question for Each Correct Answer will get half Mark.
- There Will be No Negative Marking.
- The Physical Efficiency Test Will be of 40 Marks.
- The Extra Curricular Activities & Special Skill Test Will be of 10 Marks.
- The Physical Standard Test will Carry No marks.
The candidates should be of sound state of health, free from defect, deformity or disease. Both eyes should have a vision 6/12 (without glasses) and shall be free from color blindness. Detailed requirements are mentioned in the Standing Order No. 212/2016 of Delhi Police.
Written Test will be of 90 minutes duration and will comprise of 100 objective type questions on Reasoning, General Knowledge/Current Affairs and Numerical Ability. The question paper will be Bilingual (English and Hindi).
Important Instruction for Assam Police Constable 2018 Executive
No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in PE&MT/Written Test/Medical Examination.
Being called for medical examination or being subject to police verification will in no way give any legal claim or right to any candidate for being finally appointed.
All candidates are required to bring original as well as photo-copies of their documents/certificates at the time of PE & MT, pertaining to age, education, SC/ST/OBC, PRC of Assam, and Sports achievements etc.
seeking any relaxation in the eligibility criteria. Applicants may note that in order to claim any relaxation in the eligibility criteria on the basis of SC/ST/OBC Certificates, the certificates must be in the format prescribed by the comp.
|RECRUITMENT OF TEMPORARY CONSTABLES (EXECUTIVE) – MALE /FEMALE IN DELHI POLICE|
|Click here to down the advertisement and application formats|
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Assam Police Constable 2018 Executive
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Assam Police Constable 2018 Executive Recruitment – Check Here
Assam Police Constable 2018 Executive Notification – Check Here
Assam Police Constable 2018 Executive Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Assam Police Constable 2018 Executive Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website assampolice.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Assam Police
Download Assam Police Constable 2018 Executive Interview Call Letter