Army Welfare Education Society AWES TGT PGT PRT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in teacher Previous Year question Papers available here. AWES Teacher Syllabus for Hindi, English PDF get following the page. AWES TGT PGT PRT Exam Date & Exam Centre mentioned below the page. Dear Applicants we are provide Army Welfare Education Society Teacher Trainee Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Exam Papers also check at below. AWES TGT PGT Selection process, AWES TGT PGT (Teacher) Written Test Details also get following the page. AWES TGT PGT Sample Papers, AWES TGT PGT Model papers, AWES TGT PGT Old Examination Papers, Previous Papers and etc. Candidates can able download AWES TGT PGT Answer key, Result, Cut off, merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
AWES TGT PGT PRT Army Welfare Education Society Teacher Syllabus for PDF
Hence, the AWES TGT, PGT, PRT Written Exam Syllabus and Test Pattern 2019 are updated below. Let’s have a look at the complete AWES Teacher Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019 for TGT, PGT, PRT. Also, download the AWES Teacher Syllabus for PGT, TGT, PRT Pdf for free from the link given. Also, Download the Army Public School Teacher TGT PGT Previous Year Papers with Solutions enclosed at this page. Check the AWES Teacher TGT PGT Exam Syllabus, Preparation Tips, Study Materials, etc for better practice.
Eligibility or Qualification
CTET/TET conducted by state governments is mandatory for appointment as TGTs/PRTs to be appointed Regular/Contractual. Others found fit in all other respects may be appointed on ‘Adhoc’ basis only till attainment of qualification. However, CTET/TET is not mandatory for appearing in CSB online Screening exam.
Note: Please ensure that you meet the educational and age criteria before you start registering yourself. If you do not, you are liable to be disqualified without refund of exam fees any time during the selection process and even thereafter whenever a discrepancy is noticed.
|AWES TGT PGT 2019 Army Welfare Education Society Teacher Syllabus Summary|
|Name of Exam||TGT, PGT, PRT|
|Board of Organization||Army Welfare Education Society|
|No of Vacancy||8000 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
AWES TGT PGT 2019 Army Welfare Education Society Teacher Selection Process
Stage 1 – Screening Exam will be conducted on 19 & 20 October 2019, for vacancies that will arise during the ensuing academic year.
Stage 2 – Interview. There may or may not be held at the location of the school. They may be held as per discretion of the local management
Stage 3 – Evaluation of Teaching skills and computer proficiency. For Language teachers, written test comprising Essay & Comprehension of 15 marks each will be held along with evaluation of teaching skills. Selection Committee may also hold Computer proficiency tests if they so desire.
Registration Start date – Date : 01 September 2019
Registration End date – Date : 21 September 2019
Admit Card download date – Date : 04 Oct 2019
Exam Date : 19 & 20 October 2019
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
A list of Exam Centres will be available on the Registration Portal. A tentative List is also placed at Annexure 4. The candidates are required to fill in three choices in order of preference. Effort shall be made to allot one of the three choices. If none of the choice is available the application fee shall be refunded.
AWES TGT PGT Army Welfare Education Society Teacher Written Examination Details
Syllabus for AWES TGT PGT PRT
Specified to Subject
Army Public School Teacher Syllabus
- English Comprehension.
- General Awareness.
- Mental Ability.
- Educational Concepts & Methodology.
- Specific to Subject
AWES TGT PGT Syllabus for General Awareness
- General Polity including Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research etc.
- Economic Scene.
Army Public School PGT TGT Syllabus for Arithmetic
- HCM as well as LCM.
- Statement and Argument.
- Time & Speed.
- Also, Profit and Loss.
- Passage and conclusion.
- Number series.
- Inequality or Decision Making.
- Order and ranking.
- Time and Distance.
- Coding as well as decoding.
- Also, Blood Relations.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Pictorial Graph as well as Pie Chart.
- Simple Interest.
- Compound Interest.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Besides, Making Judgments.
- Bar Graph.
- Besides, Data Interpretation.
- Seating Arrangement – Circular table as well as Line (North and South).
- Problems on Ages.
- Time & Work.
Army Public School Teacher Syllabus for Mental Ability
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Blood Relations.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Alphabet test.
- Inserting Missing Characters.
- Sitting Arrangements.
- Number, Ranking and Time Sequence Test.
- Arthematic Reasoning.
- Eligibility Test.
- Direction sense test.
Latest AWES Teacher Syllabus for English Comprehension
- Sentences rearrangement.
- Answering questions based on the unseen passage.
- Synonyms and antonyms usage.
- Fill in the blanks with articles etc.
- Vocabulary & Grammar.
- Subject-verb agreement.
- Proficiency in the language.
- Error Correction/ recognition.
Army Public School Teacher Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Inventions in the World
- Indian History
- Famous Books & Authors
- Famous Days & Dates
- Indian Economy
- Indian Parliament
- Basic Computer
- Indian Politics
- Indian Culture
Exam Pattern for AWES TGT PGT PRT
|PGT/TGT||Part A||GK, English||3 Hours||90|
|Part B||Specific to subject||90|
|PRT||Part A||Same as Part I for TGT/ PGT||1 Hr 30 Mins||90|
- Scores will be normalized to 100.
- There will be negative marking.1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Parts A & B will be will be available together and the candidates have freedom to answer questions in the order in which they prefer.
- To qualify for a post, the candidate must score minimum 50 % marks in each part.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Previous Year Question Papers
|Get AWES Previous Papers Pdf||Download|
|AWES Question Papers Pdf||Download Here|
- Biotech – Check Here
- Commerce- Check Here
- Economics- Check Here
- English- Check Here
- Geography- Check Here
- Hindi – Check Here
- History- Check Here
- Home Science – Check Here
- Physical Educations – Check Here
- Psychology – Check Here
HQ AWES conducts the Screening Examination on behalf of the Boards of Administration at Regional Command Headquarters. Selection and appointment will be done by the Board of Administration/School Administration and Management Committee. Grievances in selection procedure if any will be addressed to Secretary Board of Administration at Regional Commands.
Please note that holding a Score Card by itself does not entitle you to appointment as teacher in any Army Public School. It only renders you eligible for Stages 2 & 3 of the selection process.
Will be put up on the AWES web-site www.awesindia.com. This being an on-line examination. No review of results shall be allowable.
The Score Cards of successful candidates will be available on the Registration Portal after the exam which the candidates may download and laminate. The card will be valid for life provided the candidate takes up teaching position in any CBSE recognized school (for a period of at least one year) within 3 years of issue of Score Card.
Sample Question Papers
Sample question papers of previous years shall be available for which desirous candidates have to demand by logging onto to the appropriate link on the Registration Portal http://aps-csb.in and making payment on-line. Once you have made payment successfully, you need to login after 24 hours and your paper(s) will be available for download.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for AWES TGT PGT PRT Army Welfare Education Society Teacher
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
AWES TGT PGT PRT Army Welfare Education Society Teacher Recruitment – Check Here
AWES TGT PGT PRT Army Welfare Education Society Teacher Admit Card / Hall Ticket
How to Download AWES TGT PGT PRT 2019 Army Welfare Education Society Teacher Syllabus
Visit official Website http://aps-csb.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for AWES
Download AWES TGT PGT Army Welfare Education Society Teacher Previous Papers – Check Here