Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited BECIL Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for pdf in Patient Care Manager (PCM) and Patient Care Coordinator (PCC) Previous Year Question Papers available here. BECIL Patient Care Manager Exam Date & Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Applied Candidates we are provide BECIL Patient Care Manager & Coordinator Selection Process, BECIL Patient Care Manager & Coordinator Eligibility, BECIL Patient Care Manager & Coordinator Document verification and Notification also mentioned below the page. BECIL Patient Care Manager & Coordinator Sample Papers, BECIL Patient Care Manager & Coordinator Model papers, BECIL Patient Care Manager & Coordinator Old Examination Papers and etc. BECIL Patient Care Manager & Coordinator Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
BECIL Patient Care Manager & Coordinator 2019 PCC, PCM Syllabus for PDF
Hence contenders can download Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited Exam Syllabus pdf for free of cost. Along with BECIL Patient Care Manager & Coordinator Syllabus, Model Papers also crucial for applicants to know the type of examination.
Read this article to get full knowledge of Syllabus. For this reason, we provide BECIL Patient Care Manager & Coordinator Previous Papers at page. Additionally, you can also check recruitment details on this page. Moreover, applicants can utilize the BECIL Patient Care Manager & Coordinator Exam Preparation Tips, Exam Study Materials, Solved Papers for applicants effective practice.
The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for Trade Test. Those who qualify in the Trade Test will be invited for a competitive written examination. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the competitive written examination.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|BECIL Patient Care Manager & Coordinator 2019 PCC, PCM Syllabus Summary|
|Name of Exam||Patient Care Manager PCM, Patient Care Coordinator PCC|
|Board of Organization||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited BECIL|
|No of Vacancy||90 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
BECIL Patient Care Manager & Coordinator 2019 PCC, PCM Eligibility or Qualification
Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences with full time Post Graduate Qualification in Hospital (or Healthcare) Management from a recognized university.
Full Time Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences (preferred) or Bachelors Degree in any field.
Note: At least one year experience in a hospital after acquisition of the aforementioned qualification.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
BECIL Patient Care Manager & Coordinator 2019 PCC, PCM Written Examination Details
Syllabus for BECIL Patient Care Manager & Coordinator 2019 PCC, PCM
- Famous Books & Authors
- General Science
- Famous Places in India
- Geography of Jammu & Kashmir
- Rivers, Lakes, and Seas
- Indian Parliament
- Indian Politics
- Countries and Capitals
- Current Affairs
- Environmental Issues
- Indian Economy
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Famous Days & Dates
- Indian History
BECIL Syllabus – English
- Rearrangement of a sentence in paragraph
- A deriving conclusion from passage
- Spelling test
- Active and Passive voice
- Double Synonyms
- Choosing the correct/incorrect sentence
- Sentence completion
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Passage completion
- Reconstruction of sentences
- One word substitution
- Vocabulary test
- Choosing the appropriate filler
- Common errors
- Idioms and phrases
- Spotting errors
- Theme detection
- Sentence improvement
- Passage correction
decil.com Syllabus – Reasoning
- Series Completion
- Data Sufficiency
- Situation Reaction Test
- Direction Sense Test
- Alpha- Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Verification of truth of the Statement
- Operations of Mathematics
- Coding- Decoding
- Puzzle Test
- Blood Relations
- Venn Diagrams
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Missing Characters
- Sequential Output training
- Word Sequence
- Test on Alphabets
- Eligibility Test
- Ratio and Proportion
- Compound Interest
- Time and Distance
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Indices and Surds
- Simple Equations
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Problems on Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Numbers and Ages
- Time and Work Partnership
- Simple Interest
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Profit and Loss
- Odd Man Out and Series
- Problems on Trains
Exam Pattern for BECIL Patient Care Manager & Coordinator 2019 PCC, PCM
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be of 50 Question With 100 Marks.
- The Time Duration For the Exam Will be 02 Hours.
- The exam is of Objective i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is of 2 Hours.
- The exam consists of 100 Marks.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Related Examination Details
- BECIL OT Assistant Result 2018 | Lab Technician & Assistant Cutoff, Merit List
- BECIL OT Assistant Answer Key 2018, Lab Assistant, Radiographer, Lab Technician
- BECIL OT Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | www.becil.com Previous Papers
- BECIL OT Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | www.becil.com Lab Assistant Call Letter
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for BECIL Patient Care Manager & Coordinator 2019 PCC, PCM
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download BECIL Patient Care Manager & Coordinator 2019 PCC, PCM Syllabus
Visit official Website becil.cbtexam.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for BECIL
Download BECIL Patient Care Manager & Coordinator 2019 PCC, PCM Previous Papers