BEEE 2020 Exam is organized by Bharat Institute of Higher Education and Research. Candidates who are entrusted in B.E, B. Tech, B. Arch, M. Tech Courses. Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria Before Entering Details asked in the Form. Candidates who Seek Admission in Bharath Engineering Entrance Exam. Candidates who fill the Application Form of BEEE are issued Admit Card in the Exam.
Modes for Applying BEEE 2020
- In this mode, Candidates, can Register and fill the form and can submit the form. Through online mode, this Process is done.
- In this Offline Mode Candidates, can download and submit the format the University Website and can submit through offline.
BEEE 2020 Mode of Payment
Online Mode with E-Payment
- Register and pay through online by visiting the official website by clicking the above given “Apply Online” Link.
Online Mode with DD (Demand Draft)
- In this mode, Candidates can pay the Application Fee through DD (Demand Draft)
Candidates can obtain the Application number and form in person from Bharath University Campus or Corporate Office Payment.
- Candidates must have passed out 12th or its Equivalent Exam from a Recognised Board
- Candidate must be a Citizen of India.
- For General Category candidates, must obtain 50% Marks and relaxation will be given to the Reserved Category Candidates.
BEEE 2020 Exam Dates
- Closing Date for Online Application Form – April 2020
- Counselling Process will commence from – July 2020
- Announcement of BEEE 2020 Result – June 2020
BEEE 2020 Application Fee
- Candidates need to pay RS.900, for Making Payment Candidates can use Debit/ Credit card.
- Candidates can also pay their Application Fee through DD (Demand Draft) for Bharath University Payable at Chennai.