Bihar Vidhan Sabha Office Attendant Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for Group D, Stenographer, Office Worker, Office Secretary Interview Call Letter available here. Bihar Vidhan Sabha Office Attendant & Steno Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates will be announced soon at online. Candidates we are provide Bihar Vidhan Sabha Office Attendant & Steno Selection process, Bihar Vidhan Sabha Office Attendant & Steno Eligibility, Bihar Vidhan Sabha Office Attendant & Steno notification for 222 vacancies mentioned below the page. Aspirants are you searching for Bihar Vidhan Sabha Office Attendant & Steno Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Bihar Vidhan Sabha Office Attendant & Stenographer 2018 Group D Admit Card
Without Having a Admit Card No One Candidates Will be Allowed to give the Exam. Admit Card Will be Available Soon on the Official Website of Bihar Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya. Further info regarding Bihar Sachivalaya 222 Office Attendant Recruitment 2018 like No. of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Salary, etc are shared below. We Will Also Provide the Direct link to Download the Admit Card. Candidates Can Download their Admit Card Without Visiting to Any Other Website.
The Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held on 2018 in two separate sessions as under.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|Bihar Vidhan Sabha Office Attendant & Stenographer 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Group D, Stenographer, Office Worker, Office Secretary, Office Attendant|
|Board of Organization||Bihar Vidhan Sabha|
|No of Vacancy||222 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
vidhansabha.bih.nic.in @ Bihar Vidhan Sabha Office Attendant & Stenographer 2018
Passed 10+2 Class, Graduate in relevant field from any recognized board/ institute or university to apply for Bihar Vidhan Sabha Office Attendant Jobs 2018.
About Examination Board
On 12 December, 1911 in Delhi Darbar it was decided to transfer the capital of India from Calcutta to Delhi and division of Bengal to Bihar and Orissa as independent state on fixed date decided latter.
On 22nd March, 1912 by declaration Bihar and Orissa was separated from Bengal and constituted as independent state. It became effective from 1st April, 1912. Stuwart Bele was appointed as first Deputy Governor of Bihar.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Bihar Vidhan Sabha Office Attendant & Stenographer 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Bihar Vidhan Sabha Office Attendant & Stenographer 2018
Exam Pattern for Bihar Vidhan Sabha Office Attendant & Stenographer 2018
|S.No.||Examination Type||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|1.||Multiple Choice Questions||General Awareness||40||160|
|2.||General Knowledge & Mathematics||30||120|
|3.||Mental Ability & Reasoning||30||120|
There Will be a Stenography (Hindi) & Hindi and English Typing Examination
There Will be a Practical Examination of 100 Marks.
Successful Candidates will be Called for the Interview. Which Consist 100 Marks.
There Will be a Interview of 100 Marks.
Question Paper will be Made on the Candidates last education Qualification.
The multiple choice & objective type written test.
Admit card Important for Bihar Vidhan Sabha Office Attendant & Stenographer 2018
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Related Examination Details
- Bihar Vidhan Sabha Office Attendant Previous Old Question Papers | BVS OA Model Papers
- Bihar Vidhan Sabha Previous Old Question Papers – Assistant, Junior Clerk
- Bihar Vidhan Sabha Result 2018, Cutoff, Merit List – Assistant & Junior Clerk
- Bihar Vidhan Sabha Answer Key 2018 | BVS Solved Paper – Assistant & Junior Clerk
- Bihar Vidhan Sabha Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | BVS Jr. Clerk, Assistant Previous Papers
- Bihar Vidhan Sabha Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | vidhansabha.bih.nic.in Jr. Clerk, Assistant Exam Date
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Bihar Vidhan Sabha Office Attendant & Stenographer 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Bihar Vidhan Sabha Office Attendant & Stenographer 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
Bihar Vidhan Sabha Office Attendant & Stenographer 2018 Notification – Check Here
Bihar Vidhan Sabha Office Attendant & Stenographer 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Deendayal Bihar Vidhan Sabha Office Attendant & Stenographer 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website vidhansabha.bih.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Bihar Vidhan Sabha
Download Bihar Vidhan Sabha Office Attendant & Stenographer 2018 Interview Call Letter