CA CPT Answer Keys: CA CPT (Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test) Answer key will publish on the expected month of July 2020, in every year the solved papers will be released after the exams get over declared by the Institute of Chartered Accounts of India (ICAI). These organized in twice a year which is June and December. Participants who have applied for this exam are waiting for the CPT answer keys set of A, B, C, D.
Name of organization: Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
Name of the examination: Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test
Notification: CA CPT answer keys
Answer keys: Released soon
CA CPT 2020 Solutions released by private institutions
There are many coaching centers providing CA CPT courses after the exam finished the answer keys will release in few hours by the coaching centers. And many educational experts are solving the problems with the given questions composed by CA CPT exam and it is used for all participant candidates who know the performance of the exam. And many candidates are a chance to enter the merit list who are find the errors of the incorrect answers, they find the merit list status also. In private institutions coaching, candidates know the answer with the notes taken from staffs after finished the exam.
Listen to download the answer keys for group 1 and group 2
In group 1 have four papers, contains Financial Reporting, Strategic Financial Management, Advanced Auditing, and Professional Ethics and Corporate and Allied Laws of four papers are involved.
In group 2 has four papers, contains Advanced Management Accounting, Information Systems Control, and Audit, Direct Tax Laws, Indirect Tax Laws of remaining four papers. Candidates should carefully download your answers keys correctly from both two group.
CA CPT cutoff marks evaluated by various factors
The cutoff marks should be calculated by various ways by every year of CA CPT exam, in four sections of question paper candidates secures a 30% of minimum marks I each of four papers and an overall of 50% marks in total will be said to be qualified in the CA CPT examination. The candidates who qualify the cutoff marks will be eligible to take the admission in different CA courses. The cutoff marks evaluated by various factor are the following points.
- Total number of candidates
- Total number of seat availability
- The difficulty level of examination
- If any reservation norms for the seat, the reservation norms will play a significant role in the cutoff marks.
- The marking scheme will declare by the Institute of Chartered Account of India.
- The cutoff marks are to differentiate between all categories.
How to download the Solutions for CA CPT 2020
1. Initially, enter the official page of ICAI.
2. Check the answer keys in the notification on the home page.
3. Enter your exam roll number and password.
4. After login, all set of answer keys will be displayed.
5. Download the answer keys or print-out the answer keys for further reference.