Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission CGPSC Civil Judge Syllabus & Exam pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous year question Papers available here. CGPSC Civil Judge Exam Date and Exam centre will be announced soon at online. CGPSC Civil Judge Exam Date and Exam Centre released soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for CGPSC Civil Judge selection Process, CGPSC Civil Judge Eligibility, CGPSC Civil Judge Document verification and for more details get here. CGPSC Civil Judge sample Papers, CGPSC Civil Judge Model Papers, CGPSC Civil Judge old Examination Papers also get below the page. CGPSC Civil Judge Answer key, result, cut off, Merit List and etc.
CGPSC Civil Judge 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
You can also download the CGPSC Civil Judge Previous Papers along with Solutions to check the type of questions appeared for the examination. Every aspirant who has applied for CGPSC Written Examination 2019 can check the Subject Wise CGPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 and CGPSC Examination Pattern 2019 from this article. Hence, interested candidates can apply for the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Civil Judge Jobs and submit their application on or before last date.
Moreover, the Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge Posts contenders first download the CGPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 and Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern here. Then start a preparation with a proper plan. Also, refer the following table for more details of Chhattisgarh Civil Judge Syllabus. Plan a schedule & prepare according to the Civil Judge Syllabus which will help the contenders to score qualifying marks in the examination.
|CGPSC Civil Judge 2019 Syllabus & exam pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Civil Judge|
|Board of Organization||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission CGPSC|
|No of Vacancy||39 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
psc.cg.gov.in @ CGPSC Civil Judge 2019 Eligibility Details
Candidates should have Graduate in Law.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
CGPSC Civil Judge 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for WBHRBCGPSC Civil Judge 2019
CGPSC Civil Judge Preliminary Examination Syllabus
- Indian Postal Code.
- Code of Civil Procedure.
- Code of Criminal Procedure.
- Indian Evidence Act.
- Constitution of India.
- Transfer of Property Act.
- Contract Act.
- Limitation Act.
- The Chhattisgarh Rent Contract Act, 2011
- Court Fees Act.
- Specific Relief Act.
- Registration Act.
- Chhattisgarh Land Revenue Code.
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- The Chhattisgarh Excise Act, 1915.
Chhattisgarh PSC Civil Judge(CJ) Syllabus for Main Examination 2019
- The framing of Issues & Writing of Judgement in Civil Cases. ( Max 40 Marks )
- The Framing of Charges & Writing of Judgement in Criminal Case. ( Max 40 Marks )
- English to Hindi. ( Maximum 10 Marks ).
- Hindi to English. ( Maximum 10 Marks ).
CGPSC Civil Judge (CJ) Exam Syllabus 2019 – General Studies
- Indian Economy
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Current Affairs & Sports.
- Physical, Social & Economic Geography of India
- Constitution of India & Polity.
- General Science & Technology.
- Indian Philosophy, Art, Literature & Culture.
CGPSC EXam Syllabus 2019 – General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh:
- Administrative Structure, Local Government, and Panchayatiraj of Chhattisgarh
- History of Chhattisgarh, & Contribution of Chhattisgarh in Freedom Movement
- Current Affairs of Chhattisgarh
- Economy, Forest, and Agriculture of Chhattisgarh
- Geography, Climate, Physical status, Census, Archeological and Tourist Centers of Chhattisgarh
- Tribes, Special Traditions, Teej and Festivals of Chhattisgarh.
- Literature, Music, Dance, Art and Culture, Idioms and Proverbs, Puzzle/Riddle, Singing of Chhattisgarh
- Industry in Chhattisgarh, Energy, Water and Mineral Resource of Chhattisgarh.
CGPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2019 for Aptitude Test
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Knowledge of Hindi Language
- Decision-making and problem-solving.
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc
- Knowledge of Chhattisgarhi Language.
- Interpersonal skills including Communication Skills
- General mental ability
- Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency, etc.
- The knowledge of Hindi Language and Chhattisgarhi Language will be tested in Hindi and Chhattisgarhi language only, no translations will be provided.
Exam Pattern for CGPSC Civil Judge 2019
|Preliminary Examination||Objective||2 Hours||100|
|Mains Examination||Objective||3 Hours||100|
|Viva – Voice||15|
The Preliminary Examination is of 100 Marks Questions for 2 Hours.
Mains Exam is of 100 Marks & Duration of Exam is for 3:00 Hours.
Viva Voce Test: Maximum for 15 Marks.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for CGPSC Civil Judge 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
CGPSC Civil Judge 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
CGPSC Civil Judge 2019 Notification – Check Here
CGPSC Civil Judge 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download CGPSC Civil Judge 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://www.psc.cg.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for CGPSC
Download CGPSC Civil Judge 2019 Previous question Papers