The DUCIC ENAT 2020 Application Form, ENAT 2020 Exam Dates, ENAT 2020 Registration, ENAT 2020 Exam, How to Apply ENAT 2020 Exam are conducted for Seeking Admission to B. Tech & BA courses. This exam is conducted for a duration of 2 Hours and conducted in Delhi. The questions which are asked in DUCIC ENAT 2020 Application Form, ENAT 2020 Exam Dates, ENAT 2020 Registration, ENAT 2020 Exam, How to Apply ENAT 2020 Exam exams are Based on The Topic of Logical, General Awareness, Social Issues for 10+2 levels. The online registration process is available on the sites. The official site for DUCIC 2020 is www.ducic.ac.in.
Eligibility criteria for DUCIC 2020
The Eligibility criteria for DUCIC 2020 are as follows
For B. Tech & BA (Hons)
Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with maths as a major with a minimum of 60% in four subjects, 54% is allocated for OBC, 57% for PWD/CWD candidates.
About Admit card
- Admit card is also known as hall ticket and is issued before the venue of the exam. Candidates need to bring the admit card to the exam hall. So, that the candidates are eligible for appearing in the exam.
- Candidate can download the Admit card from the above-mentioned website. After downloading, the candidates must take print out of the admit card with good quality for verification purpose.
Expected dates for DUCIC 2020 Exam
The exam dates for DUCIC 2020 Exam are mentioned below and are expected dates
Registration Starts on – First week of April 2020
Date for Entrance exam – Middle week of July 2020
Last date for filling the registration form – Last week of April 2020
Date for releasing Answer key – second week of July 2020
Direct Admission to PG courses
The direct admission to PG courses depends on two categories
- Category – I (Direct Admission)
- Category – II (Through Entrance Test)
- One course registration fees for SC/ST/PWD is RS.250.
- Registration fees for GEN/OBC candidate is RS.500 per course
Candidates can pay the fees through DD (Demand Draft), or through E-challan. The fees which are paid through DD should have an official address of DUCIC 2020 or the candidates can visit the official site for further information regarding DUCIC 2020 Exam and its Fee structure.