ECIL JTO Admit Card 2019 – Electronics Corporation of India Limited ECIL Junior Technical Officer JTO Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Interview Call Letter available here. ECIL JTO Exam Date &Exam Centre will be released soon at online. ECIL JTO Selection Process, ECIL Technical Officer Eligibility, ECIL Junior Technical Officer Document Verification and for more details get following the page. ECIL Junior Technical Officer Syllabus and Test Pattern and etc. ECIL Junior Technical Officer Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
ECIL Junior Technical Officer 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
The ECIL Junior Technical Officer JTO Exam Date will almost be printed on the Admit Card. Because if once the Exam date is given by the Board, there is no change in it. But sometimes, the authorities will early give the Declaration about the ECIL Junior Technical Officer JTO Admit Card Date for the sake of the candidates better Preparation for the Exam. So check all the Details if once Candidates get the ECIL JTO Hall Ticket 2019.
The application procedure to apply for Electronic Corporation Of India Technical Officer & Scientific Assistant recruitment 2019 is online. You are required to apply online through ECIL JTO online application form 2019. The links to apply online are given below.
|ECIL Jr Technical Officer 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior Technical Officer|
|Board of Organization||Electronics Corporation of India Limited ECIL|
|No of Vacancy||200 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.ecil.co.in @ ECIL Jr Technical Officer 2019 Eligibility
A First class Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Electronics and Communication / Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one year post qualification experience in the field of Linux Operating system, Qt Development environment and acquaintance with C++, .Net, SQL & SCADA software domain
A First class Engineering Degree in Computer Science with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one year post qualification experience in the field of embedded firmware development, design & development of front end applications and expertise in C & C++ is essential. Candidates having knowledge in computer software development life cycle will be preferred
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
ECIL Junior Technical Officer 2019 Written Examination Details
Exam Pattern ECIL JTO 2019
- Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
- Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
- For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
- Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
- Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Syllabus for ECIL Junior Technical Officer 2019
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Technical Subjects
- Current Affairs
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for ECIL Technical Officer 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download ECIL Jr Technical Officer 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for ECIL
Download ECIL JR Technical Officer 2019 Interview Call Letter