Engineers India Limited EIL Executive Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous Year question Papers available here. EIL Executive Exam Date & Centre will be released soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for EIL Executive Grade I & II Selection Process, EIL Executive Grade I & II Eligibility, EIL Executive Grade I & II Documnet Verification and etc. EIL Executive Grade I & II Sample Papers, EIL Executive Grade I & II Model Papers, EIL Executive Grade I & II Old Examination Papers also mentioned below the page. EIL Executive Grade I & II Answer key, result, Cut off, merit List and etc.
EIL Executive Grade I & II 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Here the Engineers India Limited Exam will be conducted on four topics they are General English, General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning. This examination is conducted for the Engineer Posts with 60 minutes exam duration for each post. Here on this page, we gave the EIL Deputy Manager Exam Pattern table for the convenience of candidates preparation.
Application Submission will start from 2019. All the participants of EIL Recruitment 2019 can now start their Accountant exam preparation. Soon the board is planning to conduct the written test on the tentative dates. Make a schedule for the exam according to the EIL Engg Syllabus Topics.
EIL Executive Grade I & II 2019 Eligibility
Executive Gr.-I – BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Mechanical discipline with minimum 60% marks or CGPA/ CPI. Minimum Post Qualification
Executive Gr.-II – BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Mechanical discipline with minimum 60% marks or CGPA/ CPI. Minimum Post Qualification.
|EIL Executive Grade I & II 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Executive Grade I & II|
|Board of Organization||Engineers India Limited EIL|
|No of Vacancy||30 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
EIL Executive Grade I & II 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for EIL Executive Grade I & II 2019
EIL General English Syllabus
- Shuffling of sentence elements.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- One phrase substitutions.
- Sentence construction.
- Error Correction.
- Fill within the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Topic-Verb Settlement. And so forth.
Engineer India Ltd Arithmetic Syllabus
- Number System
- HCF, LCM
- Decimal Fractions
- Ratio and Proportions
- Unitary Method
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Mensuration (2D and 3D)
- Data Interpretation
EIL Syllabus 2019
- Trading and Profit & Loss Accountants and Balance sheets.
- Bills of Exchange.
- Self Balancing Ledger and Sectional Balancing.
- Capital & Revenue, Receipts and Payments, Income and Expenditure.
- Branch and Departmental Accounts.
- Double Accounts System.
- Rectification of Errors.
- Balance Sheets Format and Classification.
EIL Syllabus 2019
- The object of Audit.
- Verification and Vouching.
- Rights, Duties, and Liabilities of Auditors.
- Income Tax, Provisions about income from salary and Provisions related to Chapter -IV of Income Tax Act 1961.
Engineer India Limited General Studies Syllabus
- General Science.
- India’s history.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity.
- Economy & Culture.
- Indian agriculture.
- Commerce and Trade & Population.
- Ecology and urbanization.
- World Geography.
- India’s Geological & Natural Resources.
- The current national, main international events.
- Uttar Pradesh with special knowledge.
- Education, culture, agriculture, industry and trade, Living & social traditions, etc.
Exam Pattern EIL Executive Grade I & II 2019
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for EIL Executive Grade I & II 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
EIL Executive Grade I & II 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
EIL Executive Grade I & II 2019 Notification – Check Here
EIL Executive Grade I & II 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download EIL Executive Grade I & II 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://recruitment.eil.co.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for EIL
Download EIL Executive Grade I & II 2019 Previous Year question Papers