Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh GMCH Staff Nurse Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download Staff Nurse Interview Call Letter available here. GMCH Staff Nurse Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. GMCH Staff Nurse Selection process, GMCH Staff Nurse Eligibility, GMCH Staff Nurse Document verification, GMCH Staff Nurse Notification, GMCH Staff Nurse Selection List also get following the page. Dear Candidates we are provide GMCH Staff Nurse Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List also get following the page. Candidates also check under the page.
GMCH Staff Nurse 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
This article is acquainted with the details related such as Selection Process, Exam Pattern of GMCH Staff Nurse. Also, be ready with the login credentials like Registration Number, Date of Birth in advance to download GMCH Staff Nurse Admit Card immediately. moreover Chandigarh GMCH Staff Nurse Admit Card 2018 is the mandatory document. Candidates download your GMCH Staff Nurse Admit Card 2018 as soon as the download link is released in order to avoid the hurry at the last minute. Continue to read this page until the end so that you will get to know every minute detail concerning GMCH Staff Nurse Call Letter.
Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution or equivalent. OR B.Sc Nursing or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution. AND Registered as Nurse and midwife with State Nursing Council.
|GMCH Staff Nurse 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Staff Nurse|
|Board of Organization||Government Medical College and Hospital Chandigarh GMCH|
|No of Vacancy||178 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
gmch.gov.in @ GMCH Staff Nurse 2018 Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
GMCH Staff Nurse 2018 About Examination
Chandigarh the ‘City Beautiful’ has one of the best educational facilities in the country. Besides the Panjab University and the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, it has an Engineering College, College of Arts, College of Architecture, a number of Government and Private Degree Colleges and other prestigious and important research institutions. However city lacked a Medical College for graduate i.e. MBBS and postgraduate studies for the students belonging to Chandigarh.
Chandigarh Administration decided to establish a Medical College in Chandigarh to remove this deficiency. For this purpose the Department of Medical Education & Research was created. In pursuance of the No Objection Certificate issued by the Government of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, vide their U.O. No. 12013/31-90ME(P) dated 15-01-91 Government Medical College was started in 1991 with following broad objectives:
GMCH Staff Nurse 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for GMCH Staff Nurse 2018
- Subject Knowledge of concerned post (i.e. Nursing)
- Practical Assessment type questions (From the relevant Fields)
Exam Pattern for GMCH Staff Nurse 2018
|S.No.||Examination Type||Part||Subject Names||Max. Marks|
|1.||Objective Type of Questions||I||Subject Knowledge of concerned post (i.e. Nursing)||70|
|2.||II||Practical Assessment type questions (From the relevant Fields)||30|
- The candidates will have option to give their answer in English (except for test of English Language).
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be 100 Questions/ Marks.
- The question paper will consist of 100 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, questions on English Language and questions on Professional Knowledge.
- The time duration will be 2 hours.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
DENTITY VERIFICATION for GMCH Staff Nurse 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
Candidates are required to come for registration and original certificate verification with duly filled in application in prescribed format, available in the official website and bring all certificates / testimonials, in original and a set of self attested photocopies of the same, in support of age, qualification and experience, for verification. Candidates are also required to bring two recent passport size colour photographs and self photo ID proof (Voter ID card / PAN card / Driving License / Aadhar card / Passport). Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Note: Shortlisted Candidates will be called for document verification/ counselling.
GMCH Staff Nurse 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
GMCH Staff Nurse 2018 Notification – Check Here
GMCH Staff Nurse 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download GMCH Staff Nurse 2018 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website gmch.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for GMCH
Download GMCH Staff Nurse 2018 Interview Call Letter