Goa Shipyard Limited Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for Graduate Engineering, Technician Apprentices Interview Call Letter available here. GSL Graduate Engineering / Technician Apprentices Selection Process, GSL Graduate Engineering Eligibility, GSL Graduate Engineering Document verification and for more details get following the page. Dear Applied Candidates also mentioned below the page Goa Shipyard Limited GSL Graduate Engineering / Technician Apprentices Syllabus and Exam Pattern and for more details get following the page. Goa Shipyard Limited GSL Graduate Engineering Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
GSL Graduate Engineering 2018 Apprentices Admit Card Download
aspirants make use of the download link and get GSL Graduate Engineering / Technician Apprentice Hall Ticket 2018. Postulants must prepare all the subjects from GSL Technician Apprentice Exam Syllabus 2018 to score highest marks in the exam. we also request the aspirants to start their preparation as soon as they have download the Goa Shipyard Engineering / Technician Apprentice Call Letter 2018.
Mode of selection is Written test followed by Interview for Graduate Engineers. For Technician Apprentice the selection will comprise of Written Test and Practical Test. Only those candidates who are declared successful in the Written test will be called for Interview / Practical Test, as the case may be.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|GSL Graduate Engineering 2018 Apprentices Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Graduate Engineering, Technician Apprentices|
|Board of Organization||Goa Shipyard Limited|
|No of Vacancy||20 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
goashipyard.in @ GSL Graduate Engineering 2018 Eligibility
Graduate Engineering / Technician Apprentices. Computer Science/IT Engg, Civil Engg, Electrical & Electronics Engg, Fabrication Engg, Industrial Engg, Mechanical Engg, Shipbuilding Engg, Electronics& Telecommunication Engg, Polymer Engg.
Admit Card / Hall Ticket
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
About Examination Board
As India took its first steps as a political entity in 1947, the policy makers recognized that it would be in the country’s best interests to cultivate indigenous warship building as a strategic capability. In 1961, after Goa’s liberation, the potential of a small shipyard called “Estaleiros Navais de Goa” to contribute towards this national aspiration was recognized. The Yard, later renamed Goa Shipyard Limited, was consciously shaped, developed and upgraded to become one of the country’s premier defence shipbuilding hubs on the west coast.
GSL Graduate Engineering 2018 Technician Apprentices Written Examination Details
Syllabus for GSL Graduate Engineering 2018 Apprentices
Exam Pattern for GSL Graduate Engineering 2018 Technician Apprentices
|S. No||Exam Type||Concept Names|
|1||Objective Questions||English Language|
- Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
- Candidates who cleared the Prelims are eligible for Mains Examination.
- Question paper for General Studies will be in Hindi & English Languages.
- Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
- Each question carries 1 marks.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4 marks in each paper for every wrong answer.
- The Exam will be Written type.
- The Paper will be based on the Last Education Qualification of Candidates.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for GSL Graduate Engineering 2018 Technician Apprentices
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- WRITTEN TEST FOR THE POST OF EOT CRANE OPERATOR (FTE FOR 03 YEARS) (ADVT. NO. 03/2017)
- WRITTEN TEST FOR THE POST OF MOBILE CRANE OPERATOR (FTE FOR 03 YEARS) (ADVT. NO. 03/2017)
- SELECTION PROCESS FOR THE POST OF SENIOR MANAGER (COMPANY SECRETARY) (ADVT. NO. 03/2018)
- Certificate regarding physical limitation in an examinee to write- Appendix I
- Letter of undertaking for using own scribe – Appendix II
- Advertisement for Apprenticeship Training
- WRITTEN TEST FOR THE POST OF STORE ASSISTANT (ADVT. NO. 03/2017)
- Advertisement No. 04/2018(SRD for PWD and ST)
- SELECTION FOR THE POST OF TRAINEE STRUCTURAL FITTER (ADVT. NO. 03/2016-SRD)
- Advertisement No. 03/2018
- CORRIGENDUM TO ADVT. NO. 02/2018
- Advertisement No. 02/2018 (Executives)
- TA CLAIM FORM FOR EXECUTIVE
- TA CLAIM FORM FOR NON-EXECUTIVE
- PERSONAL DATA FORM FOR EXECUTIVE
- PERSONAL DATA FORM FOR NON-EXECUTIVE
GSL Graduate Engineering 2018 Technician Apprentices Recruitment – Check Here
GSL Graduate Engineering 2018 Technician Apprentices Notification – Check Here
GSL Graduate Engineering 2018 Technician Apprentices Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download GSL Graduate Engineering 2018 Technician Apprentices Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website https://goashipyard.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for GSL
Download GSL Graduate Engineering 2018 Technician Apprentices Interview Call Letter