GPSC Assistant Engineer AE (Civil) Admit Card 2019 – Gujarat Public Service Commission GPSC Assistant Engineer AE Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Interview Call Letter available here. GPSC Assistant Engineer AE Civil Exam date & Centre will be announced soon at online. GPSC Assistant Engineer AE Selection process, GPSC Assistant Engineer AE Eligibility, GPSC Assistant Engineer AE Document verification, GPSC Assistant Engineer AE also mentioned below the page. Dear Applicants we are provide GPSC Assistant Engineer AE Syllabus & Exam Pattern for pdf get below the page. Candidates GPSC Assistant Engineer AE Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
GPSC Assistant Engineer AE Civil 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Also to assist the candidates with their GPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2019 download we have given the detailed download process. We will provide GPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card link after the official announcement. We are also providing GPSC Assistant Engineer syllabus and previous papers for candidates to crack the exam. take a help from the download process and get your GPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card easily.
GPSC Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Selection process
The selection for the post of GPSC Assistant Engineer AE will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|GPSC Assistant Engineer AE Civil 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Engineer AE (Civil)|
|Board of Organization||Gujarat Public Service Commission GPSC|
|No of Vacancy||350 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
GPSC Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Eligibility or Qualification
Degree in Engineering (Civil) or Technology (Civil) obtained from any of the University.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an application form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
GPSC Assistant Engineer AE 2019 Written Examination Details
Exam Pattern for GPSC Assistant Engineer AE
- The Written Examination (Computer Based) shall be Objective Type Multiple Choice (to assess professional knowledge) of total 200 Marks.
- The Syllabus & Scheme of Written Examination is Above.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in Paper – I (200 Marks) and Interview (50 Marks).
Syllabus for GPSC Assistant Engineer AE 2019
- General Knowledge
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Ability
- General Awareness
On the Day when you appear for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for GPSC Assistant Engineer AE
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download GPSC Assistant Engineer AE Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for GPSC
DownloadGPSC Assistant Engineer AE Interview Call Letter- Check Here